Las Vegas

richieb

No kidding.  Society just seems to be going to hell in a hand basket, as my grandfather would say.  Nothing is sacred anymore and no one's time is guaranteed....not with how things seem to go these days.

RIP to all who lost their lives with prayers to their families and speedy recovery to those who were injured.

3 minutes ago, dtel said:

People are crazy, it would be nice if they would harm themselves instead of innocent people. 

And therein some of the problem. They do harm themselves after the fact as they are chicken shitts that turn the gun on themselves after taking their damage to the innocents. Ballless POS's. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, EmilC said:

Still curious on how he got his hands on a fully automatic weapon

12 minutes ago, JJkizak said:

They did say in the news you can buy 50 dollar kits to convert the weapons to full automatic. I also believe it's automatic jail time if you get caught with one without the barrel plugged.

JJK

Yeah, it's one of those second amendment remedies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

They did say in the news you can buy 50 dollar kits to convert the weapons to full automatic. I also believe it's automatic jail time if you get caught with one without the barrel plugged.

JJK

It's just a slight hassle to get a fed tax stamp to buy a fully automatic weapon, or a silencer, at least around here. 

What a horrible tragedy. I was up watching it last night until 4:30 am. The reports before I called it a night were still two confirmed dead and 50 injured. I was in denial, no way only two people perishing with that onslaught of gunfire. Amazing to think how drastically those numbers rose by the time I woke up. God bless those struggling to stay alive and prayers to everyone associated with this horrible shooting.

• Like 1

My thoughts and prayers are with the victims and their loved ones. This incident is totally incomprehensible for me. I’ve never been one to restrict gun ownership but I’m reconsidering my beliefs. God bless everyone directly affected. 

Mark

• Thanks 1