The Pet Corner

morbella

The eldest of our four cats, meditating atop a Cornwall. Others have mentioned that cats & Klipsch Heritage seem to go together. I think it's because Heritage speakers have plenty of top deck room at a convenient height.

Hmmmm. running into a file size limit. Try next post...

10 hours ago, dwilawyer said:

Completely agree, as well as Great Pyrenees  (almost same dog, different color). I have had both, but be ready to be raking hair.

Raking hair and wiping goobers.  They have no way of keeping drool in their mouths.  Worth every second of it too.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, boom3 said:

This was Buddy, a Rottie and Boxer mix. He was a gentle giant. Perhaps not the smartest dog ever, he was nonetheless one of those Perfect Dogs we always remember.

I love Boxers , my aunt had one and she was the sweetest bundle of energy ever .She wasn't the brightest bulb either  :lol:

Never actually met an aggressive boxer !

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, svberger said:

spacer.png

A kitty and a crossover.  Love it!  That's not just cute, it's Klipsch Cute!  A Scala and a skitty.  I'm in a mood, and that's just what I needed to see.  I'll stop now.  BTW, has your cat tried to get around the back of the doghouse to see where the bass is coming from?

• Like 1

Just now, Islander said:

A kitty and a crossover.  Love it!  That's not just cute, it's Klipsch Cute!  A Scala and a skitty.  I'm in a mood, and that's just what I needed to see.  I'll stop now.  BTW, has your cat tried to get around the back of the doghouse to see where the bass is coming from?

Glad it helped provide a smile. It did for me.

Speakers weren't even playing at the time. When they are, she gets nowhere near them. She's been into the front of them before, but this was a first.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, svberger said:

Glad it helped provide a smile. It did for me.

Speakers weren't even playing at the time. When they are, she gets nowhere near them. She's been into the front of them before, but this was a first.

I had a great cat, who shared my home for 17 years.  However, he had a few bad habits, including scratching the edges of the jackets of LPs that were in the record cabinet on the bottom level, so I still have those souvenirs, nearly 30 years after I buried him.  He died in my arms at age 18.  Anyway, he would also chew through the antenna wires behind my receiver.  It didn't take me long to figure out why the FM reception was so poor, but there's no point in punishing a cat for doing what cats do.  I seem to remember that after splicing the wires back together, I covered them in nasty-tasting tape, which permanently solved the problem.

• Like 1