Help with a Krell KSA 150

carlthess40

Hello all

i have a chance to buy a Krell KSA 150

the person that I may buy it from does not know any of the history of the amp other then her husband got it New Years back. His has passed away and now is selling off all his gear, I’m going to help her sell off most of the gear but she will let me buy the amp for what I feel is super cheap,  what I need to know is what is a working Krell KSA 150 with no working history.   I will pull the cover off and look for anything burn marks and so on.  But if it looks ok and works how much Can I list it for.  She no longer as the box, so please help with info

I have been doing tons of reading on it and your right about the bumps in certain frequencies
but with some of the newer HT systems that have the built-in processors with the built-in equalization that it might be able tame some of that stuff
but if I do plan on using it it would be used on some non-efficient type speakers or used for subwoofer use because it can drive down to a 1/2 ohm load
Thanks all of you for your input. I may just end up putting it up for sale at a very nice price. A price I hope will give the buyer room for upgrades or repairs if any are needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk