RC-7, RF-7, RS-7 and sub in Irvine ca.

1HOHDude

Probably these but 2800.00 if you add them all up.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ele/d/worth-the-drive-klipsch-rf-7/6322558972.html

This is worth the drive, these are open box items, under 20 hours ever played on them. 
The grills have never been put on !!! 

Klipsch RF-7 ( Black) $1500.00 pair 

Klipsch RC-7 ( Black ) $650.00 

Klipsch RS-7 ( Black) 650.00 

All in original boxes, packing, manuals, etc etc 

00303_g9hfGK7ZlOV_600x450.jpg

Mine must be worth nearly twice as much since they only have 10 hours of play time on them.

Hey Klipsch engineers, can you incorporate hour meters on your speakers going forward for the convenience of future resale valuations?

:D

On 10/9/2017 at 11:49 PM, Arrow#422 said:

Mine must be worth nearly twice as much since they only have 10 hours of play time on them.

Hey Klipsch engineers, can you incorporate hour meters on your speakers going forward for the convenience of future resale valuations?

:D

They actually have that already but you have to take them to an authorized repair shop and have them hook it up to their laptop to download the information on the ecm. Unless of course you have the proprietary cable and software, then you could do it yourself but not many people have access to this....:D

1 hour ago, wstrickland1 said:

They actually have that already but you have to take them to an authorized repair shop and have them hook it up to their laptop to download the information on the ecm. Unless of course you have the proprietary cable and software, then you could do it yourself but not many people have access to this....:D

But any computer savvy youngster can bypass the security and reset the counter circuitry, then you have new speakers again.

This is the same guy that was selling the Deang modified RF-7 set awhile back I believe also listed as "new" for around $4500. I've been watching him on eBay for a few years now he always sells this era of Reference speakers and always lists them as new or open box with low hours. This same guy also offered to drive up to WA fro CA to buy the RF-7 set I was selling a few years ago but he low balled me too much so  turned him down. I believe he works with another guy and they make weekly runs up and down the west coast buying stereo equipment for resale. 

I'm not knocking the guy for his efforts or reselling as I do a lot of that myself but he has been caught lying about "new" condition speakers more than once, just because you find a speaker set in nice condition with all the factory boxes does not make them "new" obviously. From what I can tell he sells nice equipment just know that they are likely used craigslists finds and ignore his "stories."

Here's his feedback from eBay on a previous set of "new" speakers:

Neutral feedback rating SPEAKERS WERE NOT NEW, DECADE OF DUST, DINGS IN WOOFERS, SCREW HOLES, ETC.
l***c ( 210Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
During past year
  Klipsch Ultimate System RF-7 RC-7 RS-7 Monster Z2 Bi Wire Must See ! New (#252595773922)

US $4,100.00