Long long time Lurker...

Hoshneer

I just wanted to say hello and finally introduce myself. My name is Rex and I'm from Fort Wayne, In. I have been reading this forum for a long time just never posted.

My father used to be a plant engineer at a company that manufactured speaker cones. This is where I found my love for music and audio. Growing up I was always at music stores playing with receivers and speakers. It also helped he got a good discount on some audio equipment as well.

We finally moved into a large house that had a room that was made for 7.1 maybe 7.2 eventually. [emoji23] I went nuts a year or two back and finally bought my dream system at a place called HH Gregg.

My other hobbies include cigars and pipe tobacco and I run a local pipe and cigar club locally. I just wanted to thank everyone for all the useful information over the last couple years and to post my picture of me loading up my car the day I bought my Klipsch set-up.

I had the salesmen placing bets but I got some free twine. a33af583d8f6d38138706aa30e546414.jpg

• Like 5

Welcome !

Nice job loading the vehicle :D

I'm sure your enjoying your system , stick around and the forum members will help you acquire more stuff.

Can't wait to see you load it when you get the Heritage or Pro Itch :lol:

Welcome !
Nice job loading the vehicle [emoji3]
I'm sure your enjoying your system , stick around and the forum members will help you acquire more stuff.
Can't wait to see you load it when you get the Heritage or Pro Itch [emoji38]

That's the next step but to do it without losing my wife in divorce. [emoji23]
  • Like 1