Tekton Design speakers for local pickup

Rkansas11

I have a pair of Tekton Design Enzo XL speakers.  In black.  They do not have grills.  I found that they were not what I was looking for.  They are about a year old.  Unfortunately I do not have the boxes so really best for local pickup only.  Just floating it on this forum as I thought I would make it worth someone's while for $200 if you want to come by house to pickup.  Live in Little Rock, Arkansas.  They are in as new condition.

They are big speakers and sort of big drivers so you get sort of a big sound (which is what I was looking for) - BUT they were boring and did not really do anything special.  Sort of bland speakers that looked cheap and had sort of cheap drivers and I never could get the grills (which I paid for on the front end - he actually stopped replying to our thread once the sale was made).  This is in my humble opinion of course.  Others may like them or love them and a lot of people do based on the internet forums etc.  Just not my cup of tea.  Getting back to my grass roots - Klipsch!

• Like 1