FREE Stand Design Audio Rack/Stand FREE

rplace

I've got a really nice and heavy Stand Design audio rack. Stock picture below. If anyone is seriously interested I'll get you some real pix if necessary. I don't think you can beat the price. The square vertical support is hollow with holes at each shelf. Making it have a very clean look when all the cables are internally routed. The top shelf has 4 leveling spikes/feet that are accessed from under the shelf to make leveling your turntable super easy. Put the table on top, turn screws up/down while the table is in place. Very solid all shelves are welded in place to the center support. Shipping would be a nightmare due to the physical size. So I'll price it at a very reasonable $50 FREE to hopefully motivate somebody to come get it. New MSRP was $350 - IIRC, I paid $300 when I purchased some other gear with it. I've been happy with it for many years.

I'm in the Baltimore, MD area 45 minutes north of the city. Not all that far from D.C. or Philly.

product_129437.jpg

Thanks on both fronts - stand and gear.

Appreciate the bump. Kind of a long shot but if somebody needed as stand I don't think it could be beat. Super solid and sturdy. Removable spiked feet too....if your into that sort of thing.:o

If somebody want to set up the shipping...like finding a freight company that will pick it up and you handle the details it is your for FREE. I need the space and don't want it to take up space in a land fill.

I've bought and sold pinball machines and there are companies like Mayflower and Forward Air that deal in large things. If you are not in a hurry they are not super expensive.

I'd guess it is about 40-60 pounds, not super heavy by trucking standards but bulky as it does not break down into a smaller package. I'll also drop it off at a UPS store and let them pack it up as long as you pick up the tab.

PM back.

Here is a link to one that sold on ebay for $100. It has the dimensions in the auction text so you can get an idea of what you might be up against for size. Note my shelves are black on all sides, no cherry. They are veneer over MDF not solid wood.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Standesign-4-shelf-audio-rack-/222657415852?nma=true&si=SguWKjkPJkSGGt6pT1Yo1o76%2B%2Bg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

1 hour ago, Ryan from WA said:

I checked it out, shipping this to me across the country is a minimum of $300 - doesnt make sense for me at that point. Anyone else please feel free to inquire. Rplace and I couldnt be further apart lol

Oh come on just make a road trip

According to Google 39 h (2,703.6 mi) via I-94 W and I-90 W

• Haha 1