Jump to content
Jeff Matthews

Max Volume!

Recommended Posts

There are a lot of songs that have these passages that just sound so cool at high volume.  Post yours.  Here's one:

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dire Straights  Money for Nothing 

 

Dark Side of.the Moon, several tracks

 

Genesis Trick of theTail, Dance on a Volcano 

 

Alan Parsons Project I Robot

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Post the Youtubes.

Really?  That so much work and lownrez, it may cause me to change my mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Dire Straights  Money for Nothing 

 

Dark Side of.the Moon, several tracks

 

Genesis Trick of theTail, Dance on a Volcano 

 

Alan Parsons Project I Robot

 

 

I agree with the I Robot album, especially the first song.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dwilawyer said:

Really?  That so much work and lownrez, it may cause me to change my mind.

You so lazy!  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I agree with the I Robot album, especially the first song.

Thats the one I'm thinking ofnas well.

 

I blasted that song through Kevin's 60p system at Rodney's two years ago

4 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

You so lazy!  :lol:

In partial satisfaction of the OP's onerous demands and conditions precedent.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Refuge - Tom Petty

Still of the Night - Whitesnake

Battle of Evermore - Zepplin

 

 

 

Ya 'erd da man, post YouTubes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dance on a Volcano is one of my favorites!  Have you heard the live version on the Seconds Out album?

 

I had forgotten about, "I Robot."  That's a cool tune.  I need to add it to my playlist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Dance on a Volcano is one of my favorites!  Have you heard the live version on the Seconds Out album?

 

I had forgotten about, "I Robot."  That's a cool tune.  I need to add it to my playlist.

 

Yes, i have it on vinyl. In 1978 I was hauling around a copy of Trick of the Tail and taking it to stereo stores to demo speakers. salesman played it on cornwalls, then said wait, hooked up Khorns and blasted it.  

 

Hooked ever since. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, dwilawyer said:

Yes, i have it on vinyl? In 1978 I was hauling around a copy of Trick ofnthe Tail and taking it to stere.. salesman played itnon cornwalls, then said wait, hooked up Khorns and blasted it.  

 

Hooked ever since. 

No doubt.  The bass is low and rich.  Very cool tune!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Genesis Trick of theTail, Dance on a Volcano 

the live lamia from the shrine auditorium off of archives

there's more but I would be posting all night

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dirtmudd, I've never heard of Marillion before.  I listened to the whole track.  Definitely cool.  Thanks for sharing!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×