Max Volume!

Jeff Matthews

Been "Feelin' Minnesota" nope, no, no.

"Feelin Florida" here the last few days.

These have hit the atmosphere pretty hard here since last night, "Crash & Burn" is on a cassette in the den.

Pat Travers likes to ROCK!

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AnybodyOutThere????

What a difference forty years makes. Left is the original, embossed wings, logo and the red box, textured (leather-like) cardboard that's still black. New 180g cover is cheap, but the lp is twice as thick and sounds great compared to the high mileage original! 

One of my first (probably millions of others' too) turn it past noon records!!!

Untitled.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/13/2017 at 3:21 PM, JohnJ said:

AnybodyOutThere????

What a difference forty years makes. Left is the original, embossed wings, logo and the red box, textured (leather-like) cardboard that's still black. New 180g cover is cheap, but the lp is twice as thick and sounds great compared to the high mileage original! 

One of my first (probably millions of others' too) turn it past noon records!!!

Untitled.jpg

digital cover vs analog !

• Haha 1

Another great one gone today. Writer & rhythm guitarist this time. 

This is easily a 2:00 pm level (on the vol pot) LP.

Had the home to myself and got to crank this earlier after cutting the lawn/leaves today. Cover is shot but this lp survived my rott-n-pit pup Apollo years ago. I found a pic of him playing tug-o-war with Tegan the quaker when he wasn't the 125lb runt of the litter that he was later. He was ten pounds bigger and not in the crate anymore during the day when he destroyed a dozen lps and twice as many covers.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Have not seen those videos since mtv was all HEAVY, ALL THE TIME, 24/7/365.           WOW we had it good back then!!

I'm sure the deja-vu I just got was because I did see them on tv when I was younger than they are in the videos.

I was chided by some sanctimonious folks for blasting Highway to Hell that could be heard at the schoolyard three blocks (150-160 yards) away. It was broad daylight, after school I probably said some mean things right back to them through the smoke `cause I was totally ripped for that decade.

They were just a fun-loving bunch that liked to rock!

Thanks @mike stehr

• 2 months later...

Most appropriate place for this. Had time earlier and going through stuff that's recorded well and just sounds better. This one is gold plated like msfl does but it's a PolyGram product from AU!

Power chords made for turning up...clean and as explosive as can be and fits my sentiment [Disclaimer (Not Literally)] towards a particular group of power hungry bast@#&s north of here today!

1.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...