Max Volume!

Jeff Matthews

32 minutes ago, JohnJ said:

First pressings that I googled for at various stores then discogs, amazon, ebay.

For one defined as NM or better, from the year it came out..... (for the second time this week, I'll say) priceless!!

what I see on ebay......the cds are

grabbing the $$$....

but vinyl $20+

Thanks @dirtmudd. When the dumb-dumbs ins comes to an agreeable figure, I'll start looking again.

Last time I looked at that one was months ago when it was a topic at one of the threads here. Waiting for the codeine to work so I can finish the yard, eating the steering wheel is no fun. But I've got things to do and I'm two days behind already<_< 

feel a little like a powerslave.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 3

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 7:42 PM, dirtmudd said:

don t like thrash metal ?

play this when the door knockers

come....they will never show up

again...

Never said I didn't like it.  My son plays thrash punk.  Just that I will not click on trash that only promises to start blocking ads.  I'm not on facebook either.  You have to draw the line before going underground becomes impossible.

18 hours ago, sunburnwilly said:

Don't know the man personally but from what I read/heard years ago he is a major narcissistic A-Hole and his music is a bit sappy .

Oh, I see. Didn't know, doesn't make a difference to me.... I like this band!

Di Niro has always been one of my favorite actors, until recently. Can't stand to hear him open his mouth now, so I can relate to what your saying!

Edited by JohnJ

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2018 at 10:17 PM, sunburnwilly said:

Don't know the man personally but from what I read/heard years ago he is a major narcissistic A-Hole and his music is a bit sappy .

Sounds like someone else I'm thinking of.