March Madness NCAA basketball 2017-2018

DizRotus

11 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Retrievers win!

:o

Does this now officially break ALL the brackets, I wonder?  I bet it does.

after reading this, i changed the channel (Direct TV has a channel where they show four games on a split screen). I suspect that only alumni would have picked UMBC.

Oh wait, i DID fill out a bracket and had UMBC as a final four team. (everyone that believes that, stand on your head).

16 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Sorry Richie for the interruption.  If you want to pm on the subject I am happy to respond, but given the tone here a public discussion seems unlikely without disruptive interference.

Like I said, curiosity only, purely. So no PM is needed. Although it is amazing how quickly such a routine subject, thread, can go completely off the rails, switch to the wrong track and off the bridge. Admittitly I'm slow - and old, so for me unearthing a troll is more than I'm up for. For those with the skill - happy hunting ?!?

1 minute ago, richieb said:

Like I said, curiosity only, purely. So no PM is needed. Although it is amazing how quickly such a routine subject, thread, can go completely off the rails, switch to the wrong track and off the bridge. Admittitly I'm slow - and old, so for me unearthing a troll is more than I'm up for. For those with the skill - happy hunting ?!?

All it takes is one.  This is not the thread to discuss your question though.  Only a troll would insist on that.   the definition of a troll might be something a few should look at though.

After Virginia's 20 point beat-down I can't imagine anyone's brackets still intact. Me? Don't care, don't bet, not even a Fiver. I'd rather spend my coin on booze, women, drugs, fast cars, great amplifiers and Klipsch speakers. Ya know, the simple things in life. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, BigStewMan said:

I will say that the NCAA takes a back seat to the Women’s Curling World Championships that start tomorrow.

Go Team Sinclair!  Jaime’s team is representing the USA.

You just insulted everyone here with an interest in the topic again.  Only I have the courage to point that out.

1 minute ago, richieb said:

OT is spot on - consider me Highly insulted. Please apologize at your earliest convenience. 

I’m contractually obligated not to apologize at this time. The apology tour starts in October.  Hope you can hold out that long. I’ll leave a ticket for you at Will Call.

26 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I’m contractually obligated not to apologize at this time. The apology tour starts in October.  Hope you can hold out that long. I’ll leave a ticket for you at Will Call.

As you well know, contracts are made to be broken. That is their purpose. I'm waaaiiting  -

• Haha 1