March Madness NCAA basketball 2017-2018

DizRotus

40 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Well, the Horned Frogs went one and done.  Dadgummit.  I'll have to switch to Diz's team (Dizzes?)

Cant you at least keep it in the Big 12?! I mean I was pulling for the 'Frogs.  While I don't see KU going far, again, a little love can't hurt, no?!? And to think yesterday afternoon I was seeing KStates chances against Virginia to be slim. Interested to see if UMBC can continue their roll?! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, richieb said:

Cant you at least keep it in the Big 12?! I mean I was pulling for the 'Frogs.  While I don't see KU going far, again, a little love can't hurt, no?!?

And to think yesterday afternoon I was seeing KStates chances against Virginia to be slim. Interested to see if UMBC can continue their roll?! 

If Kansas faces the higher seeds, their next few games would be against Seton Hall, Auburn and Duke.  Duke will be tough but all those games are winnable.

And  "no" UMBC" just had their 15 minutes of fame.  I predict they will get dusted in their next game against Big 12 team Kansas State.

2 hours ago, wvu80 said:

If Kansas faces the higher seeds, their next few games would be against Seton Hall, Auburn and Duke.  Duke will be tough but all those games are winnable.

And  "no" UMBC" just had their 15 minutes of fame.  I predict they will get dusted in their next game against Big 12 team Kansas State.

--- Oh you mean -- U Must Be Cinderella ?!

• Like 2

I’m pleased to see Michigan held on to beat Houston 64 - 63. I have U of M in the Final Four, which could happen, but losing to Virginia, which can’t happen.

The Loyola game against Cincinnati will be interesting.  Read about their clashes in the 60s, especially the 1963 championship game.  Sister Jean was a youthful 45 in 63.  Go Ramblers.

5 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I went to bed before the end of the Mich vs Houston game.

When I got up, watched the end ... before the news... What a game!!!

I enjoyed the Loyola game, to.

Some good ball games

What he said.

Michigan State is on right now vs Syracuse.  I predict a blowout MSU win.

I'm still puzzled how many of the pro commentators are still predicting MSU to win the whole thing, yet they could only get a 3 seed.  Sparty may or may not win the whole thing but one thing for sure is they will be a tough out, and I doubt anybody wants to play them right now.

14 minutes ago, JL Sargent said:

The Orangemen are up right now with a minute or so left and have been out hustling the Spartans.

As usual, I couldn't be more wrong.  But with MSU shooting 30% for the game, it's a miracle they are this close.

About a minute left and down 3.  MSU hasn't had a fg in the last 5 minutes.

+++

MSU, you can't miss your last 14 fg in a row at the end of the game and expect to win.  A couple of routine buckets may have won the game for them.

Just now, DizRotus said:

So much for the home court advantage.  Sparty couldn’t make a shot.  Syracuse deserved to win.

The way they were shooting, I would have had the last guy miss his free throw and try to rebound and get 2 to tie with 3 seconds left.