Sold:Dayton 1000 Watt Plate Amp ($250)

johnnydrama

I've decided to go a different direction with my home theater sub. I'm parting out my Dayton Ultimax 15 kit. These items are ~6 months old and have been gently used, I do not push my system anywhere near reference volumes. I still have original boxes to safely ship.

I am willing to split and if someone local wants the enclosure it is FREE.

Dayton Ultimax 15:   $160 shipped SOLD

Dayton Audio SPA1000 Subwoofer Plate Amplifier:   $250 shipped

Paypal Only.

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-um15-22-15-ultimax-dvc-subwoofer-2-ohms-per-coil--295-514

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-spa1000-1000w-subwoofer-plate-amplifier--300-809

IMG_3878 (2).JPG

IMG_3879 (2).JPG

Looks like there is some interest in the Umax 15.  I have its little brother the Reference 15 in a sealed box which I just love.  The Umax will handle more power and dig deeper.

I was lusting after the great price for the DA 1000 plate amp.  That would power an 18" sub nicely.  B)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Looks like there is some interest in the Umax 15.  I have its little brother the Reference 15 in a sealed box which I just love.  The Umax will handle more power and dig deeper.

I was lusting after the great price for the DA 1000 plate amp.  That would power an 18" sub nicely.  B)

Let me know, I'm traveling Wednesday through Sunday this week so I won't be able to ship anything after Tuesday! Got a new sub on the way so would like to move this to recoup funds.

45 minutes ago, johnnydrama said:

Let me know, I'm traveling Wednesday through Sunday this week so I won't be able to ship anything after Tuesday!

I've already got an Inuke 3000 w/dsp for another DIY sub project I can't get to!

That unit you have is a great plate amp for either a 15" or 18" sub at full price, the price you are offering it makes it a no-brainer for someone wanting to DIY a powerful sub.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeorgeK said:

I'll take the amp, if its still available.  Sent pm

Nice pick up!  :emotion-21:

Are you now in search of a project, or do you have something in mind?  

If you need some help spending more money, just let us know.  :D

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GeorgeK said:

My recently acquired  Klipsch sw8 has me wanting more bass to go with my Cornwalls. I'm going to try an 18" DYI flatpack. 

Eighteen is the new 15.  That thousand watt plate amp and an 18" driver with any of the flatpacks from Parts Express or DIYSoundgroup.com ought to bring down the house, literally.

The same guy Erich from DIYSoundgroup.com makes the flatpacks for PE so you can't go wrong no matter from where you order it.