SOLD: Klipsch XF-48s ($500 + Shipping)

johnnydrama

I changed to a JBL Studio 590s and am parting ways with my 3rd beloved pair of Klipsch XF-48s. I always revert back to these and have a lot of love for these speakers. Perfect combination of style/sound and one of the most attractive speakers Klipsch has ever produced IMO.

I have all of the original boxes and accessories that these speakers come with to ship these all safely to your home. Both speakers are in near mint condition with only some small nicks and scratches on the bases.

Klipsch XF-48s:   $600

Paypal Only.

IMG_4060.JPG

IMG_4064.JPG

22 hours ago, A1UC said:

Do you have the 12s ?

I do, however I was planning on keeping them as I utilize them at my office in a 2.1 setup. The XB-10s are essentially the exact same as the XL-12s. I also have a pair of un-opened XFS Stands which work with XL-23s, XL-12s, or XB-10s.

49 minutes ago, willland said:

No takers yet?  Are you kidding me?

Folks, these are really nice speakers.

Bill

Every time I have tried something different I have regretted it and you think I would have learned my lesson by now. It is truly a sickness that we all have. However, I'm willing to roll the dice again and change it up but the Icon X and W lines are truly great speakers that never received the recognition or praise they deserved. You won't be disappointed. One of the most aesthetically pleasing designs I have ever seen Klipsch produce IMO.

• Like 1

Just now, billybob said:

Very nice with sweet sound and clarity. Large sound in small package. These retailed for some coin...:emotion-21:

They sure did... XF-48s were $2500/pair I believe. Only set more expensive was the RF-7ii package. These fell right in between the RF-7iis and RF-82iis.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:29 PM, Scrappydue said:

I loved the icon w’s I had. If I had some towers I’d consider your surrounds to go with them but just having wb-14/wc-24 makes me not want to try and complete a little surround setup

So you'll take the WS-24s!?

On 10/23/2017 at 1:06 PM, johnnydrama said:

So you'll take the WS-24s!?

If I needed them to complete a setup I’d use, 400 seems fair since they are rare. Paying 400 to complete something that has been sitting in the closet for 1.5 years since the day I bought them would be stupid on my part lol. 

1 hour ago, Scrappydue said:

If I needed them to complete a setup I’d use, 400 seems fair since they are rare. Paying 400 to complete something that has been sitting in the closet for 1.5 years since the day I bought them would be stupid on my part lol. 

Completely understand. Yea $400 is what I paid for them and a fair price from what I’ve seen on eBay etc but not a steal by any stretch of the imagination. I’ve seen a couple pair go for $200-$300 but they were listed less than 24 hours. They are the best surround speaker I have ever owned by a long shot. 

• Like 1