Heritage HP-3's

Rich_Guy

I have one of the first sets of Klipsch Heritage HP-3 headphones to ship arriving next Friday. They are beautifully made and really look gorgeous, milled oak wood, leather and steel, I am anxious to see how nice they sound.

dsc_2095-jpg.9975

Ear pads remove, attached by strong magnets
dsc_2104-jpg.9976

HP-3-Lifestyle-8.jpg

• Like 1

Wow...... had no idea they were even going to be available yet.

I'm a bit surprised more hasn't been shared with the forum about these since the orginal announcement and information shared earlier in the year.

Will be interesting to read your listening impressions.....

What if any other headphones will you be doing comparisons with...?

I own Audeze LCD2 and would love to hear how these compare.

miketn 

Yep I have been wanting these since I first saw them being introduced early this year. Here's a link with some more info on them Link

I currently have Sennheiser hd650 headphones and power them with a Little Dot MKIII headphone amp so this will be my comparison. They will be coming UPS on Friday and I am really looking forward to listening to them.

UPS delivered the headphones today huge box very well packaged and protected.

The storage box is very nice, heavy wood, two drawers one for the headphones and one for the included stand,  very nice cables (2 included one long one short) and paperwork etc.

The headphones look excellent in person, well made and very high quality that stands out. The headphones themselves are light and comfortable to wear.  I have only done a little listening so far and they sound very good.

These aren't my pics but are completely accurate, I may add my own photos later.

dsc_2087-jpg.9962dsc_2092-jpg.9965dsc_2093-jpg.9966

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...