Forte III Shipping & Weight

JIMinJAPAN

I'm checking with a freight forwarder to get a pair of Forte IIIs delivered to me in Japan.  Can anyone confirm what I found for shipping info:

Package Dimensions    39 x 19.5 x 15.5 inches
Item Weight    70 pounds
Shipping Weight    70 pounds

To  buy the pair in Japan is around $9200.  If these dimensions and weight are correct, I can get them delivered for around $950 including customs and tax.

Thanks,

Jim

• Moderators
3 hours ago, JIMinJAPAN said:

I'm checking with a freight forwarder to get a pair of Forte IIIs delivered to me in Japan.  Can anyone confirm what I found for shipping info:

Item Weight    70 pounds

To  buy the pair in Japan is around $9200.  If these dimensions and weight are correct, I can get them delivered for around $950 including customs and tax.

Thanks,

Jim

3 hours ago, JIMinJAPAN said:

Item Weight    70 pounds

Thanks,

Jim

@MetropolisLakeOutfitters

• Like 1

Speakers, boxes, and pallet is closer to 200 pounds.  Sounds stupid but take each one then add 10 pounds for a box, times two, then add a 35-40 pound pallet and that's about right, that's the value I use.  If you want them boxed up with wood then add that too.  

4 minutes ago, padraig909 said:

I just took delivery of a pair of Forte IIIs.  Klipsch shipped the pair on a pallet with a total weight of 161 pounds (according to the bill of lading).

That's because they always ignore the pallet weight.