My Mc275 quit working!

32blownhemi

Any ideas on what could be wrong? It's getting power cuz the little red power light is on. It just does nothing when I flip the on/off  switch. It hasn't got that many hours on it either. I have 2 & not sure which McIntosh dealer this one came from. One was brand new in the box. The other was a show room demo which they said had very few hours on it... Got one last April the other in July or so. Any fuses? Or? Is this the right place to post this?  

Thank You!    Bill

• Moderators
On 10/19/2017 at 9:20 PM, 32blownhemi said:

Any ideas on what could be wrong? It's getting power cuz the little red power light is on. It just does nothing when I flip the on/off  switch. It hasn't got that many hours on it either. I have 2 & not sure which McIntosh dealer this one came from. One was brand new in the box. The other was a show room demo which they said had very few hours on it... Got one last April the other in July or so. Any fuses? Or? Is this the right place to post this?  

Thank You!    Bill

I would post this is the "Talkin Tubes" section, I think you might get more troubleshooting advice there on tube amps than in this section.  If you want, I can move it there.

Given that it is almost new if it were me I would  take it to the dealer.

Travis