SOLD--RARE QUARTETS FOR SALE

cgolf70

I have a pair of rare Quartets in Oak for sale in the Houston area, local pickup only.  They have upgraded Crites tweeter diaphragms with stock crossovers.  These are in beautiful condition with very minor scuff marks or dings.  I know my price is high but if they don't sell, I'll just continue to enjoy them. Asking $550.

I'll put up pictures tonight while watching the Astros win!!  :)

Small.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, teaman said:

Cgold, what speakers are you going to now?

Tim

Currently I have 2 sets of speakers in the media room.  Fortes (w/upgraded crossovers & diaphrams) for music and RP280s for movies.  The 280s are great for both so I will sell the Quartets and move the Fortes into the game room for TV and music.

• Like 3

@cgolf70do you have a serial number so we can see when the speaker was born?  I track Heritage prices and the Quartet is rare indeed, yours if the 5th example I've seen in almost two years.

The the speaker in that one pic looks to be in great condition, obviously well taken care of.

GLWYS

16 hours ago, wvu80 said:

@cgolf70do you have a serial number so we can see when the speaker was born?  I track Heritage prices and the Quartet is rare indeed, yours if the 5th example I've seen in almost two years.

The the speaker in that one pic looks to be in great condition, obviously well taken care of.

GLWYS

Serial #79722.  The other tag is missing.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Fenderplayer said:

Are the Quartet's still available for sale?

Curious.  Been thinking about adding a Heritage set to my collection.

Quartet's are not Heritage.  They are considered extended Heritage but are not really part of the original Heritage line up.

• 4 years later...
5 hours ago, Judy P said:

Hello I happen to find this forum and also have the same pair of speakers but wanted to know if there's any way to hook them up to a LG 4K OLED Smart TV?

Please start a new thread in one of the appropriate forum sections.