Jamo In-Ceiling Speakers for Rear Surround/Atmos?

91RS

My current setup is a Yamaha TSR-7810, RF-82 II fronts, RC-62 center, and RB-61 II side surrounds.  My couch is against the wall so I've never been able to run the rear surrounds but since I got the new receiver and it supports Atmos, I've been wanting to do in-ceiling speakers directly over the couch for the rear surrounds/Atmos but it was low on my list since I've been using 5.1 all this time anyway and I spent all the money I could spend on the other speakers.  Fry's has some Jamo in-ceiling speakers on sale for $35 for the pair today and I was wondering if they would be fine to use for this purpose or if it wouldn't sound right compared to my other speakers?  From what I've read on here, I'm thinking it will be fine and not create an issue since all the other speakers are much more important than these.  If I shouldn't use these, no big deal since I haven't had them up to this point anyway.

http://www.frys.com/product/8980343