Congrats Youthman!!!

johnnydrama

• Moderators
5 hours ago, johnnydrama said:

On winning Klipsch's Monday Showcase contest on their Facebook page. You definitely deserve it! I have been trying for several weeks now.

Thanks johnny.  Looks like I won a pair of Klipsch R6 headphones.  I'm guessing they are the earbuds?  I'm excited to get anything free, especially if it's from Klipsch. 

3 hours ago, Schu said:

Face... book?

Yes, it was from a contest they ran on Facebook by posting your system.

28 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

uteman I very much enjoy your

YouTube vids !

Thank you kindly.  I'll do a review of the R6 on Youtube once they come in.

7 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

stand up guy, so i’m happy he won (whatever he won).

Thanks dirt.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, dirtmudd said:

even Gia liked the vid....then she goes you daddy you have those speakers...yeah

Train them up right.  My son has RF-7's & RC-64, one daughter has RB-5, will find another Youthman deal for my other two daughter's room to one day replace their Infinity towers with Klipsch.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Youthman said:

Train them up right.  My son has RF-7's & RC-64, one daughter has RB-5, will find another Youthman deal for my other two daughter's room to one day replace their Infinity towers with Klipsch.

I have a pair of kg1's ...to start

out with...when it's time.

• Like 1

I've been fortunate enough to experience the @Youthman theater first hand.  

I'll not comment on the the incredible workmanship except in passing because it is a whole other thread unto itself.

What impressed me was how dialed in the sound was.  Forget the 3 La Scalas and the multiple subs between them.  When that screen is down there ARE no speakers, just seamless sound with incredible dynamics projecting from the front sound stage.  It's the best I've ever heard.

Congrats on the honor and recognition from Klipsch, my friend.  It is well deserved.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Not on Facebook and no idea what this is all about; but, i can tell that @Youthman is a stand up guy, so i’m happy he won (whatever he won).

Not on facebook either but agree with you 100%, couldn't happen to a better guy. 

Congratulations Michael, it is a great HT. :emotion-21:  

• Like 1