KG2's worth trying/buying?

bmassy

So I found a pair of KG2's (with passive on the back) somewhat local for $100 couldn't really tell condition of the cabinets because the poster didn't post any of them. But did post pics of the drivers, all in very good shape. They're about 2.5hrs away. Maybe I can shoot him an offer. Almost cheap enough to say why not? Not sure where I would be putting them since I am running out of room haha. Also does Crites offer any upgrades for these speakers? Didn't see anything on the site.. What do you guys think? I'm leaning towards getting them, maybe putting them in my heated garage or something, to use when I'm washing or working on my cars.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

46 minutes ago, Tony Whitlow said:

I can't believe you people.
A 5 hour drive is nothing. Do it every weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

45 minutes ago, bmassy said:

I drive about 150 miles a day. I think it's light work haha

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Not saying it's something, it's just not really worth the effort of the speakers in question...

16 hours ago, bmassy said:

So I found a pair of KG2's (with passive on the back) somewhat local for $100 .......................... What do you guys think? I'm leaning towards getting them, maybe putting them in my heated garage or something, to use when I'm washing or working on my cars.

The price is fair enough and I like mine at $90/pair with a few scuffs.  But, I wouldn't drive 300 miles at $0.50/mile to get them.  Get pics and see if he will ship.