RC-62 II Center - 11/14 price cut - $159//SOLD

Nhpm510z

I fell down the Klipsch hole .....Ok, what started innocently enough has led to me now selling my Klipsch RC-62 II Reference Series Center (to offset the cost of my RC-64!)

I only bought my 62 in July (2017) and it has less than 30 hours on it.

I am the original purchaser/smoke-free home. 
I have the original box, manual, and grill to include for this sale.

Local pickup in the DC/N. VA works. Otherwise, shipping at buyer's cost.

$199    $159

Lots of trading under nhpm510 on A'gon, Emo, etc. boards.

You all probably know this better than me, but the 62 features:
Tiltable feet for placement above/below seated ear height 
Beautiful wood-grain vinyl cabinet

Specifications Frequency Response - 57Hz-24KHz +- 3dB Power Handling - 150W RMS / 600W Peak Sensitivity - 98dB @ 2.83V / 1m Impedance - 8 ohms compatible High Frequency Drivers - 1 (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver mated to 90 x 60 square Tractrix Horn Low Frequency Drivers - Dual 6.5 (16.5cm) Cerametallic cone woofer Enclosure Type - Bass-reflex via dual front-firing ports Inputs - Single binding posts Mounting - Uptilt and Downtilt feet 
Dimensions (HxWxD) - 8 x 23.5 x 12.8 in.

Weight - 30.4 lbs.

00909_1mpEyN0cptv_1200x900.jpg

00707_98p1PZK2mz9_1200x900.jpg

Sorry I am told I confused a member.     I mean the '62 has a better bass response than the '64.  When I tested the '64 against the '62 the only time I could tell the difference was the occasional rounder fuller sound of bass in the '62.   My favorite wife, bless her, swore she could not tell any difference.  

OK:   All you '64 fans tell me why I am wrong.

9 hours ago, 1HOHDude said:

Sorry I am told I confused a member.     I mean the '62 has a better bass response than the '64.  When I tested the '64 against the '62 the only time I could tell the difference was the occasional rounder fuller sound of bass in the '62.   My favorite wife, bless her, swore she could not tell any difference.  

OK:   All you '64 fans tell me why I am wrong.

As much as I liked the '62, I was having a bit of upgradities.  I am enjoying the '64 as it plays "bigger" and wider, which helps with my seating configuration. 

Don't tell my Mrs., but the '62 is a much, much better value (and gives the listener 85% of the '64.) 

Edited by Nhpm510z

Well it has dimension over the '62 with the additional squawkers and the larger diameter tweeter.    In my case my LR is a bit narrow and the room a bit on the live side which I think favors the '62.    But I do think you are right about the "bigger" on the larger stage.   Also my wife prefers the TV a bit below the movie level that I use upstairs.   Good luck on your sale,  personally I love my '62 for LR TV.