Anyone get these Khorns for $1000?

Youthman

4 hours ago, Youthman said:

Yeah, he either is smiling from ear to ear with them installed in his home or you will see them listed soon for $2500.

:D I saw these yesterday morning and threw a hail mary.

I took off bright and early on a 8 hour round trip.going as quick as possible.  

Seller was a real nice guy and didn't mind getting rid of them. He mentioned your inquiry after I loaded them in the van. 

These are definitely keeper.

20171025_164559.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Miami305NATIVE said:

:D I saw these yesterday morning and threw a hail mary.

I took off bright and early on a 8 hour round trip.going as quick as possible.  

Seller was a real nice guy and didn't mind getting rid of them. He mentioned your inquiry after I loaded them in the van. 

These are definitely keeper.

20171025_164559.jpg

more pics when you have them set

up....great score !!!!

• Moderators

Super Happy for you Miami!  Certainly glad when another member finds an amazing score.  Funny thing is the seller even told me he has seen them sell for as high as $2500 so he knew what they were worth.  Most definitely worth your drive.  Would love to see pics once you have them setup.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I never have felt guilty at scoring a great deal.  Key is to always be honest, never misleading or manipulative.  If you make an offer (even a lowball Offer) and they are willing to sell, you have nothing to feel bad about.  They are under no obligation to accept your offer.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Youthman said:

Super Happy for you Miami!  Certainly glad when another member finds an amazing score.  Funny thing is the seller even told me he has seen them sell for as high as $2500 so he knew what they were worth.  Most definitely worth your drive.  Would love to see pics once you have them setup.

happy life happy wife....

she might had something to do

with the sale....