crossover question / klipsch vs speakerlab x7

lilwing

I own several klipsch heritage model speakers including heresy 1. 

I'm not technical. And I'm old so anything remotely technical will likely go over my head.

I can slop solder.

My Dilema:

Bought Speakerlab Super 7 speakers used. The mid horns weren't getting a signal but I tested them and the drivers are fine.

The SLcrossovers were allegedly rebuilt but I'm skeptical since they aren't marked x7. rather x4 with a magic marker 7 over the original 4

Wondering if Heresy crossovers would work. I could borrow one from one of my heresy cabinets.

Or as it happens I'll be replacing the crites crossovers from my belles with ALKs and I'll have a spare pair of AB-2 in search of a job.

I've found what I think is the Speakerlab schematic for x7 crossovers so I'll be able to get them replicated but looking for short term bandaid.qRtyJv5.jpg

Any input appreciated. 

I think the best bet would be to reverse engineer the Speakerlab crossovers and see what it looks like on paper.  If it's similar on parts and location, just order the parts needed and put them in place.  Take a picture or 3 of the crossovers and post them and see if all the values are visible on what's there.