Halloween and Klipsch

Peter P.

I moved into a condo 2 years ago and had no idea they were a gold mine for Trick or Treaters. Once I caught on, I decorated, and set up with my Heresy's in the plan. I just finished setting up for Tuesday's fun. The Heresy's are perfect for the job as they have the muscle.

Halloween1.jpg.e1911b0c2d5f43597ddb47a24e2b3548.jpg

In the five disc changer are discs of spooky Halloween sound effects, set to random play. As long as I remember to open the window, my Heresy's will broadcast over an expanse of parking lots, grass, and an access road which make for great acoustics. The speakers are in a second floor bedroom (don't mind the appearance; I'm painting!) so the sound isn't too "in your face", but the sidewalk is only 10 feet from the front steps so you'll know where it's coming from as you walk by.

Oh, and my decorations (the lamp is an orange LED):

Noose1.jpg.4b62f35201bcebc48c3f7323140777d4.jpg

This year I hope to lower the noose so the kiddies will have to reach through the loop to ring the doorbell-adds to the gruesomeness!

And for all the fright, they'll be rewarded properly.

Candy1.jpg.26b122f5ee01f10f35f5e260cd7596d0.jpg

1 hour ago, Peter P. said:

I moved into a condo 2 years ago and had no idea they were a gold mine for Trick or Treaters. Once I caught on, I decorated, and set up with my Heresy's in the plan. I just finished setting up for Tuesday's fun. The Heresy's are perfect for the job as they have the muscle.

Halloween1.jpg.e1911b0c2d5f43597ddb47a24e2b3548.jpg

In the five disc changer are discs of spooky Halloween sound effects, set to random play. As long as I remember to open the window, my Heresy's will broadcast over an expanse of parking lots, grass, and an access road which make for great acoustics. The speakers are in a second floor bedroom (don't mind the appearance; I'm painting!) so the sound isn't too "in your face", but the sidewalk is only 10 feet from the front steps so you'll know where it's coming from as you walk by.

Oh, and my decorations (the lamp is an orange LED):

Noose1.jpg.4b62f35201bcebc48c3f7323140777d4.jpg

This year I hope to lower the noose so the kiddies will have to reach through the loop to ring the doorbell-adds to the gruesomeness!

And for all the fright, they'll be rewarded properly.

Candy1.jpg.26b122f5ee01f10f35f5e260cd7596d0.jpg

where do you live...

now I want to go trick or treating..!

• Like 1