The End

T2K

OOPS !  My insinuation of my own passing is greatly exaggerated, someone once said (I think it was Red Skelton). But I'm still here (here where I am not necessarily here on the forum).

Anyway, I actually watched the news for about 5 minutes the other day and thought of the Doors song above. The lyrics are gloomy just like January weather and the national news.

But I am surprised and grateful for the expressions of concern. Good health to you all.:emotion-22:

Keith

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Geez, i just wrote to the White House to ask the president to send you a get well card.

I got a box today Postage Due. Inside was a Trumpy Bear. Thanks for that BigStew.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, T2K said:

OOPS !  My insinuation of my own passing is greatly exaggerated, someone once said (I think it was Red Skelton). But I'm still here (here where I am not necessarily here on the forum)

Whew! That's good to know! We've been friends a long time and my money that your demise has to deal with your wife shooting  you (only for statistical reasons and what you keep in your bedside) and Gilbert having to come on and argue why it was justified. :huh:

.Anyway, I actually watched the news for about 5 minutes the other day and thought of the Doors song above. The lyrics are gloomy just like January weather and the national news.

It is a pretty crazy time in which we live....

But I am surprised and grateful for the expressions of concern. Good health to you all.:emotion-22:

And back to you Keith! :emotion-22: I miss the ruckus  and thought-proving nature of the last forum and it's threads like this that make me miss the old days--Good thing I have the Klipsch listed below to still make me a member of the club. :) Nothing better than to hear you are doing well and my best to all of the others. 

Fwiw, I;m listening to a little Donald Fagen in multichannel right now--Morph the Cat

32 minutes ago, T2K said:

I got a box today Postage Due. Inside was a Trumpy Bear. Thanks for that BigStew.

I don't wish to get your thread closed for political reasons but my wife came in crying last night because we got the new premium notice for Blue Cross and Blue Shield....Not good news and I can't help but think Republicans and Democrats (as well as anyone outside of the political spectrum) care about this issue regardless who wins the "World Series."

Ironically, I could purchase a new Klipsch 5.1 Home Theater and have it paid for in less than 4 month's worth of additional premiums for 2018.  Yep. my first Home Theater cost less than what my insurance premium has been raised  for that time period and is worth more...

On ‎11‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:36 PM, T2K said:

OOPS !  My insinuation of my own passing is greatly exaggerated, someone once said (I think it was Red Skelton).

Actually Mark Twain.  But good to know you are alive and being Keith, my friend.

Dave

On 11/3/2017 at 10:38 PM, Zen Traveler said:

And back to you Keith! :emotion-22: I miss the ruckus  and thought-proving nature of the last forum and it's threads like this that make me miss the old days

Old Keith has found his little patch of heaven at the bluenote "meet and beat" forum, where he's already contributed invaluable, thought provoking commentary. I wish everyone here could go and visit, and contribute equally.

Here's a link....

EDIT:

(Link Removed), God bless brother Keith, a fine outstanding human being.

Brownie_out