Mcintosh Ma6900 with RF-7II?

Mattsa

Hi!

New member here but not new to Klipsch :)

Been using the search button but would like some input regarding the topic.

I´m not from the USA so first appoliges is due I guess if my spelling isn´t correct....

In the market for a new amp and I know that the only way realy is to do a home demo but since the Mcintosh Ma6900 isn´t avalibale other than on the used market I can´t realy do that.

The reason I´m extra keeen on the 6900 is that it´s seems to be realy "warm" in it´s sound and I know that´s suits me!

Have anyone tried or actually own the combo of Rf-7II and the Ma6900?? when I search I find one comment about that combo and it gets "raves", not realy in the position to get seperates at the moment and an integrated should suit me at the moment!

I know that the Rf-7:s like current and I guess that the Ma6900 should be efficent enough??

My room is quite big (60sq meters) and I listen to all kind of Music, from Dire straits to  infected Mushrooms.... :)

Sorry if this been commented before but would realy need yor help since my nearest dealer that actually have a second handed is more than a 2,5 hours drive a way from my home.

Regards 

Mattsa

Edited by Mattsa

7 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

Just know that you will need a preamplifier with the A21 as it is a power amplifier. It's a fantastic amp though and a true bargain in the audio world

:emotion-21: Used to own a Parasound P5 but with a different amp then the A21, guess a safe bet is to buy a P5 again?

Edited by Mattsa
Spelling....

Right now I have a NAD 106 in the rack, it´s only there because i don´t have anything else at home at the moment. The Parasound P5 I used to have was sold at the same time as my old amp were sold.

Now the hunt begins for a new preamp :) the obvious thing to do is to get Another P5 I guess, but it would be fun to try something else aswell