Klipsch RF-7 III Info Online

Youthman

1 hour ago, willland said:

Though I prefer the wood veneer fronts of the RF-7II, black or cherry, I would only "consider" the cherry or walnut if I was in the market for the 7IIIs.  

Bill

I don't know, I saw a pair of lll's last week, they look awesome, especially the front. They look more modern, but I didn't get to hear them.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I don't know, I saw a pair of lll's last week, they look awesome, especially the front. They look more modern, but I didn't get to hear them.

Truthfully, I don't mind the plastic front face/motorboard, I do have cherry RF-63's, but prefer the color contrast of the cherry or walnut body against the black/charcoal plastic face.

Bill

• Like 1

Hello all.  I'm a long time reader of the forums and now a new member!  I have been waiting anxiously for the new 7s and new center channel.  I have read the information page that Youthman mentioned many times.  I'm sure that the 7s will be my next speakers and they would complete my system.  Metropolis, I have read that you are a dealer.  Would it be okay if I contact you for pricing and maybe a release date?  

I have enjoyed the Klipsch forums and very happy to finally be a part of it.  Thanks.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Youthman said:

Welcome

Hi Youthman,

Thanks for the "tip."  As a "newbee," I am still trying to "learn" this site. And ... just learned how to leave "positive feedback" through the "heart icon." Many "newbee's" don't even understand this feature. Any link to where we can find info on this ... and "ratings" ... and ... etc.

Cheers, Emile

36 minutes ago, Youthman said:

Welcome to the forums Cinema.  If you want to "tag" someone in a post, put the @ sign and begin typing their name and you can select them.  This will notify them that you have tagged them in a post to make sure they don't miss is.  @MetropolisLakeOutfitters see above post.

Thank you for the reply.  Yup I'm new and have much to learn.  Thanks for the help.  By the way you have an awesome setup.  Thanks again.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Emile said:

Any link to where we can find info on this ... and "ratings" ... and ... etc.

Not sure if there is a place where you can find info on it.... but the green number under your Avatar is your Member Total Reputation.  From what I can see, you get a point for each heart or thumbs up etc.  I'm trying to figure out how @Ceptorman has a higher rep than his actual post count.  :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Youthman said:

I'm trying to figure out how @Ceptorman has a higher rep than his actual post count.  :lol:

It might mean that multiple people liked what I said, or, even though I don't say much, it's always worth a like :D (probably neither)

Some have a much higher rating than me.....I believe @MKP has a 3:1 like rating.

• Like 1

On 10/31/2017 at 6:42 PM, willland said:

Truthfully, I don't mind the plastic front face/motorboard, I do have cherry RF-63's, but prefer the color contrast of the cherry or walnut body against the black/charcoal plastic face.

Bill

The new RF7lll in cherry looks exceptional.