Anyone removed the scrim material inside the the grill on the CDT's?

SDDP

Anyone who's installed the CDT in their ceiling, have anyone of you removed the scrim material inside? (it's the fabric cloth that on the inside of the grill, usually recommended to be removed if painting the grill and then to be placed back in once the paint has dried)
And if so can you clearly see the speaker and did you notice any better or clear sound?

• 4 months later...
Anyone who's installed the CDT in their ceiling, have anyone of you removed the scrim material inside? (it's the fabric cloth that on the inside of the grill, usually recommended to be removed if painting the grill and then to be placed back in once the paint has dried)
And if so can you clearly see the speaker and did you notice any better or clear sound?
Anyone anyone??? I haven't painted mine yet but I also wonder if anyone removed the scrim. Mine are mounted in-ceiling that is painted matte black so I'd probably improve the appearance. As for sound performance I have my front sound stage behind an AT screen so the speaker grills are off. Would removing the scrim be similar?

Too bad no other replies to your thread.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk