Custom RF 7 Center $400.00

jtubbs6117

Turns out I am well over 300 miles away.   Just too far but I think you are selling the ultimate center for an RF7 system.     There are RC7s around for sale for more than that.
I understand, and thank you for your interest.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, 1HOHDude said:

Turns out I am well over 300 miles away.   Just too far but I think you are selling the ultimate center for an RF7 system.     There are RC7s around for sale for more than that.

Day trip.  You won't regret it.  Chances of another one of these showing up are pretty slim.

2 hours ago, jtubbs6117 said:

I can travel a few hours in any direction before Mileage becomes an issue. So Memphis, Texarkana Fayetteville are all. within reach for delivery.

What a great offer.

Make it happen.

Bill

On 11/21/2017 at 9:04 AM, 1HOHDude said:

I drove to Little Rock from just outside of DFW (297 miles each way) this past April for La Scalas - it's really not that bad of a distance for a day trip.

11 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

I drove to Little Rock from just outside of DFW (297 miles each way) this past April for La Scalas - it's really not that bad of a distance for a day trip.

For you an easy ride but for me a long 2 day trip.    It is much more complicated than the miles.   I have to convince my significant other of a need since the center would be on the living room TV which is her domain.    My media room is well done already.

i bought the cabinet from Metrolakeoutfitter. A few years ago and it took me that long to finish the project. When I changed out my 10 inch drivers in the RF's as a refresh one pair was used for this project. all other parts are new horn, crossover, HF driver. Cabinet is coated in duratex. Inside of the cabinet has bracing and glued in foam for isolation and damping. ports can be adjusted if needed I haven't needed to. Please let me know if more information is needed I will be happy to provide. The left over duratex will be provided to the buyer if any touch needs to be done while they are the owner. Cabinet is completely MDF.

9 hours ago, jtubbs6117 said:

RF7"S spoken for, good they are going to a forum member.

Can't wait to move them in and see how our Luxman R117 handles them. I expect pretty, pretty, pretty good things.

Thanks again Jeff!

Brent