2 MCM full sets - Maine

Ave Bona Cornwall

No Affiliation.  https://maine.craigslist.org/ele/d/klipsch-mcm-2-full-sets/6365957675.html

I don't have the space!  I think it says $4k takes all ($2k per set).  full bunch includes 10 amps and a bunch of horns.

Also, a different seller (and probably should be a different alert) has some speakerlab Khorns for $300: https://maine.craigslist.org/msg/d/speakers/6351512752.html

Actually,I will sell everything which is both full stacks/cables/10 older Bgm amps/dbs /crown eq/2500 cash. BUYER is responsible for the shipping costs. I use a SHIPPER Going Postal in Auburn Maine,maybe it won't be to bad to have a carrier ship entire package. If nobody is interested in this killer deal,then I'm going to put in storage unit ,and part out all drivers,etc..$2500 FIRM 207-713-8402

Those are the items that were for sale here in VT that came out of the old Skateland.  Those are BGW amps there was also a Crown EQ-2 and a DBX 503 (slider knobs missing) expander and a mixing board.  I offered it for less but no one stepped up.  There were four complete stacks 1 stack = 1 MWM (double), 1 MSM, 1 MSSM, 1 MTTM.  You will also need the active crossover networks to run them I saw two of them when I was there. 

If you decide to part things out I would be interested in a pair of K-43's and there is a good chance that the K-55V's in the MSSM's are the solder terminal variety and I would be interested in some of those if the price is right.