Klipsch RF-63’s cherry $399 Syracuse, NY *SOLD*

mcp

Beautiful pair of 63’s in stunning cherry finish. One small scuff on one, on the side towards the back, but hardly noticeable because of depth of the cabinet. These are the sweetest Klipsch speakers I have owned thus far, but their depth makes them difficult to place in my 11.5’ wide room. Unfortunately, I do not have spikes or boxes for them - no shipping. You are welcome to stop by and listen. Pics to follow today.

EC59ED7B-B622-4217-A46F-C9B7940720AF.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Wow, very nice.

56 minutes ago, mcp said:

These are the sweetest Klipsch speakers I have owned thus far

They are special.

56 minutes ago, mcp said:

One small scuff on one, on the side towards the back, but hardly noticeable because of depth of the cabinet. 

Easy fix with Old English Scratch Cover.

Good price for a wonderfully musical pair of speakers.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill

6 hours ago, Nhpm510z said:

Shipping, shipping, shipping..!!!!

I don’t know if you’ve ever seen these speakers in person, but they are pretty big. Without the original cartons, they would probably never make it intact. Even with the cartons, I would be nervous to ship. Sorry, I wish I could...

2 hours ago, mcp said:

I don’t know if you’ve ever seen these speakers in person, but they are pretty big. Without the original cartons, they would probably never make it intact. Even with the cartons, I would be nervous to ship. Sorry, I wish I could...

I would not ship my pair unless thickly foamed, wrapped and strapped to a pallet and shipped freight.

That can get very costly.

Bill