Klipsch RF-63’s cherry $399 Syracuse, NY *SOLD*

mcp

6 minutes ago, Emile said:

Will look terrible! Just kidding :)  Hoping someone will be going down to Florida and drop them off to me. :) 

Seems to be the problem.  Getting them somewhere.  I've been talking with Marty for the last few days, and the only kink in the deal is transport.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Emile said:

Anyone coming down to Florida (Tampa Bay)? Will gladly pay $500 - delivered :) Note; trying to pick up a pair of Chorus II's locally (Wednesday). If I get those, my wife won't allow me to have these 63's. :( 

I will say that I’ve owned both and I would take the 63’s in a heartbeat. I’ll probably take a beating over this, but the 63’s have better bass and a sweeter tonal balance. If I had a room with better placement options, I would not be selling ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cdools said:

Still pondering between these and a few other models.

For two hundred bucks per speaker you would be hard pressed to do better than this.

Even if they are slow selling right now, I suspect that is due to location.  They are easily worth the original $600 asking price so if you need to move them later it might help fund your next purchase.

Did you ever use them for more than stereo listening?  Not sure if you've already sold off any surrounds etc?

I have the bigger brothers, the RF-83's.  They integrate nicely into a 5.1 setup.

8 hours ago, mcp said:

I will say that I’ve owned both and I would take the 63’s in a heartbeat. I’ll probably take a beating over this, but the 63’s have better bass and a sweeter tonal balance.

Haven't I been saying that all along?:unsure:  Though I usually word it a bit different.:P

I felt the same when I compared them to my Fortes.

Bill

12 hours ago, Cdools said:

Yikes, that may be too soon for me.  Let me see what my schedule looks like, just had a guy quit out in Buffalo this week and not sure if I'm going to have to go and do an exit meeting at all.

My theme now is black, not sure how cherry would look...but for the price it's hard to complain.  I need to get the polks out of here and am looking for either going 63's 7's or cornwalls/cornscalas.

HT_Setup.jpg

What model Polks ?

Ok, last call. I’m a little surprised they didn’t sell. With family coming for Thanksgiving and surgery shortly after that, I won’t be available to audition them for several months. Will be putting them in storage.

3 minutes ago, mcp said:

Ok, last call. I’m a little surprised they didn’t sell. With family coming for Thanksgiving and surgery shortly after that, I won’t be available to audition them for several months. Will be putting them in storage.

I hope you have a safe holiday...

and surgery goes well...are you

staying with local hospital...st. now

or university...crouse....

the hospital i prefer is basset in Cooperstown...

• 2 weeks later...