Klipsch RF-63’s cherry $399 Syracuse, NY *SOLD*

mcp

On 11/8/2017 at 11:51 PM, Nhpm510z said:

Shipping, shipping, shipping..!!!!

I don’t know if you’ve ever seen these speakers in person, but they are pretty big. Without the original cartons, they would probably never make it intact. Even with the cartons, I would be nervous to ship. Sorry, I wish I could...

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

Feel like road tripping to where the city lights are? :P

Oh yeah, West Virginia to Syracuse to Iowa.  Just a walk in the park.  :lol:

But just for you Michael, I Mapquested it.  Twenty-three hours, 1500 miles, one-way to deliver those to you.  And after that I am still 11 hours from home.

I'll start right away.  B)

4 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

But just for you Michael, I Mapquested it.  Twenty-three hours, 1500 miles, one-way to deliver those to you.  And after that I am still 11 hours from home.

I'll start right away.  B)

I was only talking about you just driving to get them and hold them for me until I could get someone to get them from you, but if you're volunteering for the whole drive, I'll put the brats on the grill and cool the beer right now... :P

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, wstrickland1 said:

I'm honestly glad I'm not close enough.....

I wish I were closer. What better sound can you get for $200 per speaker?

I would find a place to use them.

+++

@mcphave you put them up on AVSForum.com yet?  They have an active Classified section over there.

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-audio-gear/

Cdools,

Welcome to the forum.

1 hour ago, Cdools said:

Any timelines by when you need them out?  I'm out in Buffalo every now and then on business and looking to get into some Klipsch speakers.  Still pondering between these and a few other models.

If music is your main use, then you will be hard pressed to find a more musical Klipsch 2-way speaker than the 63, especially for $399.00.  Their main use in my house is for home theater and they do a jam up job at that but when I do play some old fashion stereo music through the 63's, I am left mesmerized and speechless.

Bill

1 hour ago, Cdools said:

Any timelines by when you need them out?  I'm out in Buffalo every now and then on business and looking to get into some Klipsch speakers.  Still pondering between these and a few other models.

My pricing reflects needing them out before Thanksgiving. I will have a house full of people and could use the space. 

• Like 1

Yikes, that may be too soon for me.  Let me see what my schedule looks like, just had a guy quit out in Buffalo this week and not sure if I'm going to have to go and do an exit meeting at all.

My theme now is black, not sure how cherry would look...but for the price it's hard to complain.  I need to get the polks out of here and am looking for either going 63's 7's or cornwalls/cornscalas.

HT_Setup.jpg