K-horns / chicago craigs list

H-D Rider

10 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Dammit, I'm trying to win some extra $ on the Breeders Cup and you guys screwed me up. I changed my bet on the Classic at the last minute and it cost me. 

I'm starting a GO FUND ME page on FB. Maybe you guys can help me pick up the Ks.  -Mark

Why don't we do this as a time share?  I'll fund 1/12 and then once a year I get to stay at your house for a month to listen to them.

Is that a great idea, or what?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

Why don't we do this as a time share?  I'll fund 1/12 and then once a year I get to stay at your house for a month to listen to them.

Is that a great idea, or what?  

I'm thinking the hunting and fishing is way better by you, you pay 1/12 and you get me as a house guest for a month

Mark

29 minutes ago, ZEUS121996 said:

I'm thinking the hunting and fishing is way better by you, you pay 1/12 and you get me as a house guest for a month.  -Mark

OK by me, as long as your bring the Khorns!  :P

You wouldn't like hunting here.  The daggone deer are everywhere, there are at least a dozen in my backyard.  It kills me when I see hunters on TV in their camo, whispering, trying to hide their scent from the deer.  I go out and yell at them, they won't leave!  They just look back at you with an attitude like "if you don't like it, YOU leave." 

To hunt here all you need is a pocket knife, the deer walk right up to you.  :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He was great about the whole deal. He had 3 people waiting with cash in hand and he said he would hold them for me. The K-55X drivers need some work, the posts for the wire is broken off on 3 of them. I already sent an order to Klipsch to send me the plate with the posts, I hope it isn't too steep. They are in very nice condition, there are a couple minor scratches and the tops of the bass bins show a little wear. I think we both ended up happy with the deal, he will be moreso and I will be when they are set up and raising the roof :D:D:D

Mark

• Like 1