KG-5.2 speakers

Bob Button

The kg 5.5 G are going for 350 to 400 by themselves on eBay and it looks like the sw10 is going anywhere from 150 to 200.... I would be looking to get 450 to 500 for the package of fall is in working order others here may disagree but just my personal take, with that said keep in mind that most people who deal on here trying to help each other out so price is often or lower than what you'll find on eBay

• Like 1

There are a lot of variables when it comes to selling and pricing things to sell like location and condition of items. You can't just go on eBay and see what people have things listed for and expect to get that price, people can list whatever they want at any price doesn't mean it will sell for that much. The upside of eBay is that you reach a significantly larger number of people if you're willing to ship an item(s) but that can be very costly and time consuming especially with multiple larger speakers. There's also seller's fees 10% eBay and 3% Paypal. Now some people are willing to pay more on eBay if its something they really want and can't find locally and sometimes someone local to you will see your ad on eBay and offer a cash deal on pick up. It never hurts to start out on the high side when pricing you can always lower your price if you don't get a response. If you get multiple responses within the first hour you priced it too low. I guess part of the equation is how fast do you want to move the stuff? Getting top dollar requires patience, anyway, good luck with your sale!

• Thanks 1

Go with a higher so you can go lower a good practice given any time constraints and patience. Cosmetics and working condition a determining factor as to price. Pics  can help determine the former. And the variables mentioned in post just above by Klipsch member.^^^

YMMV  Thanks and to the OP good luck with sale.:emotion-21:

Edited by author for content.

Touche in regards to to what @jjptkd said in regards to eBay... definitely good advice and something to consider,  however I was just quickly trying to give you a price to go off of and as the other member mentioned it's always better to start a little bit higher...  glws....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, xo705cf said:

Touche in regards to to what @jjptkd said in regards to eBay... definitely good advice and something to consider,  however I was just quickly trying to give you a price to go off of and as the other member mentioned it's always better to start a little bit higher...  glws....

If I missed it, welcome to the forum and the 5.2 a little less than the 5.5 yet neither here nor there really, since the OP may not part company anyhow.:emotion-21: