I’m searching for a pair of HERESY SLANT MONITORS

klipschbelle95

34 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Unless I'm reading your comment wrong, I don't think they did....it's the other way around....

they did both ...I did notice the

link you posted...has been on and

off for a year or so...what i found

strange...was no protective grill

for the h-sm's....

3 hours ago, klipschbelle95 said:

I’m searching for HSM because HSM has the same components of the standard Heresy. I have 2 pairs of heresy speakers from 70s and a pair of Belles and they sounds really great!

Do you want me to follow up with the person?  Perhaps because they saw your email from Italy they didn't reply?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LalaWoots said:

To me the word “stage” moreso implies industrial.  

To me, the words "slant monitor" implies "stage".  I wouldn't imagine that the slant monitor was intended for home use.

BTW, where does the information about older "heritage" type pro gear, such as HI-SM, LSI, etc, etc, come from?  Is the info on components, manufacturing dates, etc available somewhere?

We have our "go to" info on consumer heritage gear in the technical/mods section.  Has anyone put together info on the older pro gear?

@Chief bonehead  @dtel  @dtel's wife

H-SMs are pretty rare and haven't been made in a long time.  Good Luck.  Shipping fro the US to Italy is a challenge.  If packed in a wood crate, the wood must be heat treated to kill insects/molds, and certified.  Good Luck!  

11 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Do you want me to follow up with the person?  Perhaps because they saw your email from Italy they didn't reply?

I’ve send two emails but nothing, I think he don’t ship in Italy, that’s why he don't respond me

http://www.shoppok.com/milwaukee/a,55,129997,Klipsch-Heresy-Slant-Stage-Monitor----700.htm

• Sad 1

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:23 AM, jimjimbo said:

I have seen those for sale for quite a few months.  Hope they are still available for our Italian friend.....

I sold those to the guy for $550 almost 2 years ago. If you look closely there is quite a bit or repair work to the cabinets. And not top quality repair work

Mark

23 hours ago, klipschbelle95 said:

I’m searching for HSM because HSM has the same components of the standard Heresy. I have 2 pairs of heresy speakers from 70s and a pair of Belles and they sounds really great!

This pair you are looking at was no competition to a standard Heresy. The standard Heresy smoked this pair. They just don't hit anywhere near as hard as a standard Heresy

Mark

• Klipsch Employees
On 11/7/2017 at 6:08 PM, jimjimbo said:

I don't get it...why would Klipsch put standard Heresy components in ANY stage monitor?  That honestly doesn't make sense.....

@Chief bonehead

Care to comment?

before my time but i would assume that several klipsch home guys thought that using the same components in the heresey, la scala and cornwall would work.  i have heard some of the heresy stage monitors and they sounded very good.