No help from Klipsch!

!Mike!

Open letter to Klipsch electronics:
I purchased this wireless subwoofer at Wal-Mart in August. Local tech set it up without the wireless feature.
Now I'm setting it up in a new home, but it's missing the wireless transmitter Power Supply.
How do I get one?
===============================
11/08/2017 11:00 am
Hi Mike,

Thank you for contacting Klipsch. I'm sorry to hear that your subwoofer did not come with the wireless transmitter.

Unfortunately, we do not have that transmitter available as a part to sell.

I would recommend connecting to your receiver with a subwoofer cable, or returning it and purchasing one with the transmitter along with it.
We apologize that we could not have been of more assistance with this matter.
====================================
11/08/2017 11:08 am
That is an unacceptable reply.
I purchased the speaker new, at a store 1000 miles away from where I now live. I must insist that Klipsch help resolve this issue. I purchased a "WIRELESS" subwoofer from you. That is exactly what I want. Please forward this message to your manager. You will find that I am a tenacious advocate for my consumer rights. I am willing to pay for the replacement part.
Thank you.

1 hour ago, !Mike! said:
11/08/2017 11:08 am
That is an unacceptable reply.
I purchased the speaker new, at a store 1000 miles away from where I now live. I must insist that Klipsch help resolve this issue. I purchased a "WIRELESS" subwoofer from you. That is exactly what I want. Please forward this message to your manager. You will find that I am a tenacious advocate for my consumer rights. I am willing to pay for the replacement part.
Thank you.

Mike, you must surely know that if you shop at one Walmart you can return your item to another.   Don't complain that the store you purchased from is 1,000 miles away, that is not the fault of Klipsch, Inc.  Take your sub back to your local Walmart.

+++

What sub did you buy?  Did it have a transmitter with it, or was it separate?

+++

1 hour ago, !Mike! said:

I am willing to pay for the replacement part.

Here you go:

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-wave-link-wls-system-24-ghz-full-range-wireless-pair--300-594

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TasDom said:

" Sold & Shipped by World Wide Stereo"

Might try contacting them for resolution

I went back and read the details.  Now I'm wondering which sub the OP bought?

Here is the boilerplate from the Walmart site, but it looks like it is internet only, not local to a Walmart. Klipsch RP-110WSW Reference Premiere HD Wireless Subwoofer (Black)

*Klipsch Wireless Hub is required for play.Klipsch RP-110WSW Wireless

There is a Wireless Hub available from Klipsch for $399

I went to the Klipsch.com site and this is what it says about the The R-10SWi wireless subwoofer

Simply plug the R-10SWi into an outlet, then connect the compact, pre-paired transmitter to the subwoofer 

55 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I went back and read the details.  Now I'm wondering which sub the OP bought?

Here is the boilerplate from the Walmart site, but it looks like it is internet only, not local to a Walmart. Klipsch RP-110WSW Reference Premiere HD Wireless Subwoofer (Black)

There is a Wireless Hub available from Klipsch for $399

I went to the Klipsch.com site and this is what it says about the The R-10SWi wireless subwoofer

That's what I'm talking about. Not in store, and can't return for some reason? I'm siding with Klipsch on this one right now...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

That's what I'm talking about. Not in store, and can't return for some reason? I'm siding with Klipsch on this one right now...

I'm with you, there are not enough details or answers right now to figure out what's going on.

I recently bought some Hankook tires through Walmart on-line (not a stocking item) and they were shipped at no cost to my local Walmart where I picked them up and had Walmart install them.  It is possible he could have picked up the sub at his local store.

The next problem is, what did he buy?  Did it have a transmitter included , because some models do, some don't. 

If he had a transmitter, was it really missing which would make it a Klipsch problem?  Was the transmitter there and got thrown away with the boxes?  Should the tech have been responsible for noticing it was missing?  Should the OP have been responsible for accounting for it during the unboxing?  Did it get lost when he moved 1000 miles away, three months later?

I have to reserve judgement until the OP weighs back in and provides some more information.

12 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

I'll bet the wireless kit went with the tech that installed the sub.

Hope not!  Was a tech and a good practice to point out to buyer if any unused parts so owner can store until needed. That way, parts not overlooked and not thrown away with supposed empty boxes which, recc. holding onto, just in case. No, not a perfect tech, as at times, an overbooked schedule can lead to mistakes. Long hours or extreme working conditions are oft-times a contributing factor to mistakes and to safety. Hope OP can sort it out.

Come on Mike, you bought a sub from Walmart that was setup by someone else, not using its wireless capability and then you blame Klipsch for you or the tech losing the wireless adapter?  Get real.  You need to find the tech and find your adapter. 

On 11/8/2017 at 10:58 AM, wvu80 said:

I have to reserve judgement until the OP weighs back in and provides some more information.

"... I’m inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me ..."

[from page 1 of the Great Gatsby]

Any Walmart will usually help you out though you'd have a hard time telling them you just didn't loose it in the move.

If the transmitter had a standard wallwart transformer, figure out the size and voltage then go buy one.  Should only cost a couple dollars and since there is no indication you were not at fault, eat it.

BTW, I'm not sticking up for Klipsch support but when moving, make sure you pack and label appropriately.  If you let other people touch your stuff like your tech, make sure they also are accountable.

Since when are lost parts under any form of a warranty? Klipsch does not sell the part separately so if you lose the part you will need to purchase the complete product, very simple. If the tech that setup the system did not give a part to you then your beef is with this tech.