Good Radio Station, on the web

BBZink

Good Day,

i have recently listen to some jazz channel on the web, so far, i like jazz24 and FM91 in the jazz station, but could anyone could recommend good sounding radio in Jazz, Classic Rock, Blues and some Chamber music? i am looking for real radio, with a good radioman or radiowomen that help you travel the day or the night, like the old days of superstar radioStation diskjochey?

Thanks

4 hours ago, HPower said:

My favorite is Radio Paradise.

https://www.radioparadise.com/rp_2.php?#

RP would be classified as "Eclectic", they play everything from Bach to Zappa.

Sound quality is decent, especially if you use their higher bit rate.

Will put an ear on it...

Sound good!

12 hours ago, Tpjrs said:

Also Eclectic paradise radio, very interesting :blink:, could not believe my hears and how you could swap so many style in one radio station... loved it, but suprisingly interesting

12 hours ago, richieb said:

Just went to Radio Paradise. I've been needing something different as I'm usually all  jazz, all the time --

I am glad you guys gave RP a try!

Yep, they play such a wide range of stuff and still manage to segue between tracks and styles seamlessly.

Thanks to RP, I have discovered lots of music that I normally would not have come across.

Happy Listening! B)

Listening to it now. First up was a fav. Need to familiarize myself with the features. Little hiccup in streaming at first. Nice RP.

Thanks and will give others a try. Solves somes issues for me. Like the random play, liken it to SiriXM at first. More to explore

:emotion-21: