Peachtree Nova 300

kissimmeetiger

39 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Yes. I ordered a unit (nova 500 integrated) brand new from an authorized dealer.  I received the gloss Black unit straight from Peachtree dropped shipped. Swirl marks all over it and a piece audibly rattling around inside. Back it went.  Received a brand new replacement that was in worse shape than the first.  Never listened to it, got a refund and lost confidence in the company.   If you want a deal on one new, contact Underwood hifI. FWIW, I am, still very content with my hypex NC1200 amp.  VTV Audio made my amp, shortly after, Buckeye amps came along and offers better value.  NC500 will be more than enough power for anyone and get you graduated from the MP series to the NC series.  

VTV Audio certainly has their share of QC horror stories as well, at least over on ASR. 

38 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Save yourself money from Crutchfield and get better prices and customer service from @Paducah Home Theater

Bad advice.  That amp will not damage your speakers. You could use a 1000 wpc RMS amp and it won't hurt them, only your ears if you really crank it. Undwrpowering and pushing an amp into distortion will hurt the tweeters though. 

I'll likely buy from Amazon if possible. Paducah HT doesn't offer any sort of interest free financing, which I use pretty much exclusively for hifi purchases. 

What are some other integrateds that use these newer class D modules? The Peachtree has all the features I want, sub pre-outs, home theater bypass, hell you can even plug an iPhone into it. But I'm open to others as well. Up to about $5k.