What does Piano Look like in real life? Any comparison pictures?

foxesnwolves

Ahh ok, Thank you so much! I think I will go with the Ebony Black.  Very good point on the finger prints. We have a Husky and 2 cats so, hair will probably show up more on them as well.

Also Ebony Black is significantly cheaper. 

@wvu80 Nice profile picture! Did you serve too? Do you know if Klipsch also have Veteran / Military Discounts? 

I'm looking to buy a brand new set up for a living around which is about 10 x 15 ft room.

Thinking about getting RP280F x2,  1x or 2x  115SW , 450C to start.

On the fence about getting RP-250S right now.

Not sure for future if I should get another x2 RP280F for rears or maybe a RP-250F? Thinking about figuring that out after getting the RP280's

And eventually some ceiling speakers

For AV Reciever, looking at a Denon AVRX4300H or Denon AVRX4400H right now.

Any forum favorites?

Lastly I noticed Klisch is already doing black friday sale? Is this the whole final sale? Are they going to have anything extra or special on blackfriday?

• Like 1

Just now, foxesnwolves said:

@wvu80 Nice profile picture! Did you serve too? Do you know if Klipsch also have Veteran / Military Discounts? 

Thank you for the compliment.  My son served in Germany in the Air Force and has been discharged since that picture was taken.  I was a Vet Center counselor for PTSD at one time, but I never had the privilege of serving.

I don't know about the military discounts.

+++

Denon is certainly a forum favorite and Marantz and Denon are now one company.  Marantz also works well with Klipsch.

You asked several more questions which I don't have the answers to, so I left them for others to pick up on who can give you good advice based on speakers they own or have heard.

That piano black is very good looking classical look, which some prefer. Saw a set of KLF towers in Orlando that were much so.

Like the idea in it as a hard wearing, somewhat scratch naturally resist surface due to smooth.Of course, with a clear overcoat maybe more resistant,

would think. Saw a Husky pup the other day and LF's eyes lit up. Cats a challenge. We have three.

Welcome!

19 hours ago, foxesnwolves said:

ahh ok. Thanks for the answers. I got my decision for the piano black now! 

Whatever your decision may be, I can live with it.

All is good and if you want, a pic of your speakers

always a welcome addition here.

Welcome some more to you:emotion-21: Have a good one.

13 minutes ago, MookieStl said:

Matthews refinished a pair of LS with high gloss black paint. looked pretty sharp!

bbty.jpg.1c93bdf3b272bfe21083f967b281848b.jpg

He does some nice work as evidenced.  As post here and above. almost have to love that black monolith depth and what appears like going on in looking at 2001 movie. Reflections of life.:emotion-21:

• Like 2

On 11/10/2017 at 3:55 PM, foxesnwolves said:

Ahh ok, Thank you so much! I think I will go with the Ebony Black.  Very good point on the finger prints. We have a Husky and 2 cats so, hair will probably show up more on them as well.

Also Ebony Black is significantly cheaper. 

I'm looking to buy a brand new set up for a living around which is about 10 x 15 ft room.

Thinking about getting RP280F x2,  1x or 2x  115SW , 450C to start.

On the fence about getting RP-250S right now.

Not sure for future if I should get another x2 RP280F for rears or maybe a RP-250F? Thinking about figuring that out after getting the RP280's

And eventually some ceiling speakers

For AV Reciever, looking at a Denon AVRX4300H or Denon AVRX4400H right now.

Any forum favorites?

Lastly I noticed Klisch is already doing black friday sale? Is this the whole final sale? Are they going to have anything extra or special on blackfriday?

Always happy to help a fellow vet. Get with @MetropolisLakeOutfitters  His name is Cory and he’s an authorized dealer. He will set you up with what you need buddy! Where are you located at? 

• Like 1