Palladiums P39F in Espresso. Sold

alexg5775

Hello all. For those that don't know me i have  been a forum member for a while and I have bought and sold to many on here. Through my journey in the audio realm i have been through Heresies, RF 82's, Fortes, La scales, Khorns, CF-4's, TD 1's and now parting with my Palladiums. I usually switch out speakers about every year or so to hear new things and feed the speaker cravings i have. I value this forum and its members and my intentions have never been to make money off anyone. FYI. 

I purchased these speakers about 1 year ago from Rodney. I don't remember if he bought them from the original owner or not. I have been powering them with a nord one UP NC500 hypex amp. (which i am thinking also to sell) Comes from a smoke/pet free home. I examined every square inch of these speakers and they are absolute mint condition and appear as new except the 2 imperfections which i have pictured below with description.  I have both boxes, all manuals, everything that comes with the speakers. As for as how they sound i will not get into, if you are reading this you already know what to expect. Sonic bliss :) 

*Piece of information everyone should know, couples months ago i through a party in my house and played the speakers very loud for a couple hours and i blew a tweeter. In replacing the tweeter i damaged the top woofer which must be removed to get to the tweeter so i also replaced this woofer. Klipsch made a mistake i believe and they sent me an extra woofer which i am going to give to whoever purchases these speakers. This is the only one time i played these speakers loud and blew the tweeter, they have been cared for meticulously for as long as i had them. Looking at the speakers now you would never now the tweeter was blown and change for a new one but i must be honest to whoever buys these speakers so they know the history. 

Not 100% sure in what direction i will go to next. Honestly, i also need the $ right now as well. 

for speakers and the spare woofer. I live in Miami and will drive as far north as northern Florida to help out. Please call or text me with any questions. Method of payment we can discuss. I will now ship FREE freight to CONUS, you MUST have a dock for delivery. Please contact me for any questions.    

Alex

Pics to come

Imperfection # 1 which is on left speaker. You can only see it if you come right up to the speaker and are looking for it. Honestly the close up makes it look much worst than it is. I think this could have happen when unboxing them or maybe just on there own faded away or something, i just noticed this now for the first time inspecting them up close. 

IMG_0992.jpg

Very lovely... full and honest disclosure is outstanding my friend.

I would love to own 39's someday... good luck with sale, they are beautiful.

How tall are those? Must be an optical illusion because they don't seem as tall as I remember in the one picture where you can see your full set up.

2 hours ago, PrestonTom said:

In a moment of weakness and my need to downsize, would you consider trading them for a pair Klipsch Jubilees. Beware, I am in Connecticut and the shipping would probably kill the deal for both of us. 

Contact me offline if this is worth pursuing.

Thanks and good luck,

-Tom

Tom if you would have asked me 1.5 years ago i would have said yes for sure. Im trying to down size.... Thank for the offer.