Palladiums P39F in Espresso. Sold

alexg5775

On 11/26/2017 at 12:58 PM, SWL said:

I've heard the PF-39's before hooked up to some Krell and Macintosh amps and they were the best Klipsch speakers I've ever heard.

Good luck with your sale.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanl you! Monday bump. :)  

Good luck with your sale.  I too like your full disclosure.  You’re correct; anyone seriously considering your expensive, albeit excellent, speakers doesn’t need to be told the complete history of Klipsch and that the speakers are “rare.”

Is it possible to edit the eBay add so that it correctly says, “Espresso,” like this one?

2 hours ago, DizRotus said:

Good luck with your sale.  I too like your full disclosure.  You’re correct; anyone seriously considering your expensive, albeit excellent, speakers doesn’t need to be told the complete history of Klipsch and that the speakers are “rare.”

Is it possible to edit the eBay add so that it correctly says, “Espresso,” like this one?

LOL. Yea ill fix it when i get home. Someone text me this morning informing me i had it miss spelled it, thank you to whoever that person was!!!

I am very honest with what i sell and i have my own reputation i guess you can say i must keep. Replacing the tweeter did not affect the performance of the speakers one bit and the buyer would have never known it was done. 

I know 7k is a lot to dish out on speakers and i dont expect a quick sale on these. Nonetheless still a good price for speakers that retail for 20K and sound this good/look this good. At 7k i myself am taking a big hit as it is. Im gonna leave them at 7k and just wait it out. Hope its not to long before they sell. :blink:

16 minutes ago, alexg5775 said:

I know 7k is a lot to dish out on speakers and i dont expect a quick sale on these. Nonetheless still a good price for speakers that retail for 20K and sound this good/look this good. At 7k i myself am taking a big hit as it is. Im gonna leave them at 7k and just wait it out. Hope its not to long before they sell. :blink:

Alex, I talked the P-39Fs up a bit and linked your ad over on Audiogon.  Second page, posts 31 and 42.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/horn-based-loudspeakers-why-the-controversy?page=2

Bill

• Like 2

3 hours ago, willland said:

Alex, I talked the P-39Fs up a bit and linked your ad over on Audiogon.  Second page, posts 31 and 42.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/horn-based-loudspeakers-why-the-controversy?page=2

Bill

Wow thank you so much bill! I didn't know they had another pair of p39f's for sale, the other ones are a little beat up though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2017 at 5:53 PM, lakedmb said:

I’d list them on US Audio Mart too. Best of luck with your sale! 

Just did. I have them on CL, offer up, eBay, US audio mart, klipsch forum. Any other? Maybe home theater shack?

Ive gotten several offers for 6k. Maybe i should have just left them for 8K and i can get the 7k. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...