Dual THTLP for sale. Miami SOLD

alexg5775

Hello all. Never thought the day would come to get rid of my precious THT's. Recently bought a new house and the WAF into affect i must get rid of. Both horns have a 15" Dayton reference sub woofer. www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-rss390hf-4-15-reference-hf-subwoofer-4-ohm--295-468

One i purchased from a man that lives in tampa (about a 4 hour drive.) He builds subs and horns and is very experienced. This is his thread were you see he put the sub for sale and i responded and a couple pictures on the build. measures 72" x 18" x 24.5 http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/classifieds-speakers-subwoofers/60797-tht-lp-folded-horn-subwoofer.html

The other sub i bought from Rick Lee in Tennessee that is a builder for Bill Fitzmaurice. The sub i purchased from Rick  actually measures 23.5" x 18.5" (outer dimensions) but Rick assured me it is the exact same sound, length horn, etc. I painted both subs black duratex. As you can see in the picture i stained some 3" planks of wood and with liquid nail i glued to front of subs to try and hide the subs and make them "blend" more into the decor. I can take these planks off and i think the liquid nail won't be to difficult to remove. 

Both subs were very well take care of and 100% fully functional.

I would much prefer not to ship but will at buyers expense. I can also drive up to Orlando or upper Florida to help deliver if needed. Please call or text me 305-335-4796

Alex

IMG_0989.jpg

6 minutes ago, Youthman said:

My concern is it only plays down to 18Hz.  My RSW-15's go down to 20Hz and I'm really wanting to obtain the single digits.

Okay, name me 5 movies that have a soundtrack that will deliver you single digits?:unsure::oB)  I am sure someone can but most can't name even one, including me.

Bill

19 minutes ago, willland said:

Okay, name me 5 movies that have a soundtrack that will deliver you single digits?:unsure::oB)  I am sure someone can but most can't name even one, including me.

Bill

I'll bet you can.  Waterfall charts are very revealing as far as LFE is concerned.  There's tons of content below 20Hz in movie soundtracks but very few subs that can reproduce it.

56 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I'll bet you can. 

I know there are some movies that dip into single digits but I am sure they are few and far between.

58 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

There's tons of content below 20Hz in movie soundtracks but very few subs that can reproduce it.

I know that but he is talking about below 10Hz.

Bill