Dual THTLP for sale. Miami SOLD

alexg5775

Yeah, two of them side-by-side, standing upright in the front right corner of my room worked out pretty well.

Getting the mouth closer to the ceiling from 2.5' to 1.5' was a very positive improvement. I've had these subs everywhere and if their mouth wasn't within three feet of a boundary....they were very unimpressive. 0a134482154cba4db444acb23372b729.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

They will arrive a week from tomorrow, hopefully. I will post reaction elsewhere when they do.
Claude, I'll be real interested to hear about your results as well as amplification, location etc.

2 hours ago, SWL said:

Claude, I'll be real interested to hear about your results as well as amplification, location etc.

From your description and images, I can see why. Mine will be 18 feet apart, on opposite side walls, and my 7 foot ceiling is 1 foot think concrete, since I"m in a loft and not a house. My "open room within a larger room" is 18x23 inside an 18 x45x 14 foot high room, but it's upstairs.

From your description and images, I can see why.

I don't know what that means......but you seem to know what your doing that's why I'm interested to hear your means and methods to good bass with the THTLP's in your situation.

6 hours ago, SWL said:

I don't know what that means......but you seem to know what your doing that's why I'm interested to hear your means and methods to good bass with the THTLP's in your situation.

In your case, doubling them up in the corner gets you the strongest and lowest bass possible by way of the loading and doubling the mouth size. In my case, having 4 spread around will get me, essentially the same bass in a greater area of the room, in other words, a much tighter peak to trough ratio in the curves. Yours are set for max output and lowest bass possible but the curves would look like the Himalayan mountains when walking around the room. But I'll be it kicks serious butt when you find the sweet spot, if there is one.

• Like 1