Klipsch Forte II black speakers price reduced

tvirt

Pair of Black Forte II speakers for sale. Price reduced asking $550 sn 12656 & 12657.  

I have owned these since the early 90s. I bought them off my brother in law who bought them new. Remodeled the basement and am not using them anymore so that's why I'm selling them. I'm located in Greenfield IN and can be contacted at 317-225-3571. 

10D0C351-3E53-40FF-AD37-F7FB2C179B85.jpeg

Edited by tvirt
Added pics

49 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Why?

It helps to determine when the speakers were born.  :wub: 

Also a lot of people value consecutive serial numbers.  That helps to determine if the veneer of both speakers match.

Sometimes it goes to condition.  If I see labels which are in pristine condition I generalize somewhat that the rest of the speaker is in good shape.  Not always, but generally.

10 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

It helps to determine when the speakers were born.  :wub: 

Also a lot of people value consecutive serial numbers.  That helps to determine if the veneer of both speakers match.

Sometimes it goes to condition.  If I see labels which are in pristine condition I generalize somewhat that the rest of the speaker is in good shape.  Not always, but generally.

They are a few years old, but they are Forte II and will sound great. 

If they were a natural finish, then it would matter

I agree

1 minute ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

They are ~ 30 years old. 

If they were a natural finish, then it would matter

I agree

True.

In general I like to see pics of both speakers, front, sides, top, label.  It helps me to get a good overall picture of the speakers' condition.  Just kind of a standard set of pictures.

• Like 1

I spouted off on a time period of 30 years before I seen that they are FII. They are Forte = they will sound great. A quick search of sold FII on the auction site has them selling between $600 and $700, which the OP's price is below; Black cabinets are the easiest to doll back up and these look great.  

OP, GLWYS. Forte II are some real special speakers. 

3 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I spouted off on a time period of 30 years before I seen that they are FII.

Spouted off?  I didn't see any problems, the time period was about right, we didn't have any solid numbers.

Did I offend?

On November 6, 2017 at 8:58 PM, USNRET said:

Put them in the Garage Sale forum. Photos and asking price will help immensely on this forum.

S/N 12656 and 12657. Contact by phone is best to send pics and to answer questions 317-225-3571. Thanks so much Troy