Yamaha MX-1000 CX-800 Pre Amp EQ-630 TX-930

franticsled

Kind of testing the waters here as I am on the fence about selling this setup. Yamaha mx-1000 amp, CX-800 pre amp, EQ-630 Eq And TX 930 Tuner. I do not want to ship it, looking for a local buyer that can come look, touch, feel, and listen. I bought this stuff because of all the hype about this amp. I purchased it from a buddy that bought it new in Japan while in the service. I have now have played with it for several months and i feel the time to move on. I have owners manuals as well as remotes. I have seen them bring pretty good money online, if someone out there is looking for any of this stuff please feel free to contact me. The amp and pre amp are linked to my forte ii and paradigm ps1000 sub and its a very powerful system.  I am located about 25 miles from Toledo OH and right of the OH turnpike. I can not get pics to upload on here for whatever reason so please feel free to contact me and I can get them to you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, franticsled said:

I can not get pics to upload on here for whatever reason so please feel free to contact me and I can get them to you

We can help you with that. One way I use is to open the pics with paint and resize, if that is loading issue. Know I would and prospective other, want to look at your equipment for various reasons such as condition mainly,:emotion-21: and GLWS

(There are app or apps that do  resizing of pics for tablet smartphone as I am understanding too)

I need to get around $1000 for everything. i can text pictures.... the faces on all pieces look good, the tops do have some scratches, overall average from what ive seen around. The amp and pre amp are probably in the best shape, the tuner has the most scratches. the amp has nice tight outputs and sounds great.