La Scala for PA use.

Droogne

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Before I forget, do a search around in the archives here. Sometime can lead to discovery and answer some.

BTW, Klipsch has some new stuff out too. Look at the threads surrounding the Hope Pilgrimage event.

Think it is the KP-600(?) that is a performer there of late.

That looks like a beast ! Would be perfect for my goal, but the main goal of the LaScala tower is using the gear I already have. PS I also have 4 heresys I could use. 

1 minute ago, Droogne said:

That looks like a beast ! Would be perfect for my goal, but the main goal of the LaScala tower is using the gear I already have. PS I also have 4 heresys I could use. 

Sounds like you are ahead of the curve with time on your hands to do it better all the time.

Type LaScala block party also for search.

1 minute ago, CECAA850 said:

The 600 stacks haven't been made in a while and are pretty hard to find.  Kevin Harmon brought 2 stacks that we used at Rodneys.

They must be awesome. Was thinking the OP here could use a pair. Hope he is doing homework through the info.

Guess they would be a hard to find. As always, thanks!

2 hours ago, billybob said:

They must be awesome. Was thinking the OP here could use a pair. Hope he is doing homework through the info.

Guess they would be a hard to find. As always, thanks!

Didnt have any time to go through it, but will tomorrow! Did have a quick read in the "block party" thread, interesting stuff! Might upgrade to some MWM bins or the like in the future, but the LaScala tower is a start ;) 

7 minutes ago, Droogne said:

Didnt have any time to go through it, but will tomorrow! Did have a quick read in the "block party" thread, interesting stuff! Might upgrade to some MWM bins or the like in the future, but the LaScala tower is a start ;) 

It surely is. Was trying to point to some Non Pro and Pro LS by that block party recc. Cool

21 hours ago, billybob said:

Dang, maybe you and party should just up and move here. Looks like members can help you sort it outB)

21 hours ago, Coytee said:

oops....  might not be cost effective...

Probably cheaper to move out to you guys, than move those MWM bins to me... 

11 minutes ago, Droogne said:

Probably cheaper to move out to you guys, than move those MWM bins to me... 

Blows my mind, yet members here are generous , beyond measure. Humbling. What may be cool, is to find one or 2 local but yes a bit rare.

Lay your plan out and the guys in the know may just assist.

21 hours ago, Coytee said:

Where are you located?  I have some MWM bass bins (no drivers) that I'm willing to give away...Note, they are the double bass bins so you'd need four drivers total for the bins.

Might build them one day though! They look pretty cool! :D for now I'll stick with the LaScala tower (with more powerfull woofers and an upgrade from the K77 to the CT120 for better power handling) 

Slightly related question, would you happen to be able  to recommend annother klipsch tower/stack design that would be able to achieve a 100db output over a distance of 30-40 meter (100-130 feet)? I'm guessing the MCM combo would be able too. Maybe interested in designing+building/buying second hand our own sound system to use over the years. That way I wouldnt have to put my own personal gear in jeopardy every year (it's an event held by our youth movement, so I have no financial gain by organising this). 

3 minutes ago, billybob said:

Blows my mind, yet members here are generous , beyond measure. Humbling. What may be cool, is to find one or 2 local but yes a bit rare.

Lay your plan out and the guys in the know may just assist.

It's crazy how generous! Cant believe it actually! Klipsch lovers over here also have a tendency to sell primarly to people who are as much in love with the brand as they are, so I guess it runs in our collective veins ;) I know some klipsch owners from second hand sites who could maybe help me, but none with as much experience as the ones on this forum. Might have to look better.

• Like 1