A budding audiophile!

tube fanatic

On 11/12/2017 at 4:34 PM, tube fanatic said:

My daughter was working on her HT system and enlisted a helper.  She said that the sound quality improved greatly with his intervention!

Maynard

Albie.jpg

Looks more like a well experienced, seasoned audiophile.

• Like 2

Both of my cats loved to get up on my old Adcom power amp while in use for warmth. Had to put up a little barrier to keep 'em off. That is just an expensive kitten warmer to them. It was cute though. I could be just imagining it but it seemed like they particularly liked getting up there when I had Pink Floyd playing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gottajam said:

Both of my cats loved to get up on my old Adcom power amp while in use for warmth. Had to put up a little barrier to keep 'em off. That is just an expensive kitten warmer to them. It was cute though. I could be just imagining it but it seemed like they particularly liked getting up there when I had Pink Floyd playing.

Those kinds of problems are non-existent with tube gear.  

15 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

That must be where Maynard get's his fleas that power his amps.

My grandcat is highly insulted!  He would never allow a flea on his body!!!

And, he's not really sleeping.  He is analyzing the problem in the HT system and concentrates better with his eyes closed.....:D

Maynard

59 minutes ago, tube fanatic said:

My grandcat is highly insulted!  He would never allow a flea on his body!!!

And, he's not really sleeping.  He is analyzing the problem in the HT system and concentrates better with his eyes closed.....:D

Maynard

Your speakers and amps hope you have the cat declawed.

JJK

1 hour ago, JJkizak said:

Your speakers and amps hope you have the cat declawed.

JJK

That is actually one of the reasons I got my LaScalas, they are reasonably cat proof aside from them sleeping in the horn section sometimes. I would never declaw my cats though, for the same reason I own firearms.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, twk123 said:

That is actually one of the reasons I got my LaScalas, they are reasonably cat proof aside from them sleeping in the horn section sometimes. I would never declaw my cats though, for the same reason I own firearms.

I see, you're a true sportsman, and prefer giving you cats a sporting chance, by having to give them a little more lead with the barrel.

• Like 1