Klipsch La Scala II's for Sale

Scott01

This is your rare opportunity to own a true classic loudspeaker and a piece of US audio history, the Klipsch La Scala II. The sound is simply stunning. These single owner loudspeakers are approximately 10 years old and are in outstanding condition. They were driven mostly by low watt tube amplification. They have a beautiful cherry finish. All serial number information is accurate and matching. They include all documentation, certificates of authenticity, as well as original shipping paperwork and shipping containers. These audiophile classics can be yours for the asking price of $5500. More info here:  https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/ele/d/klipsch-la-scala-ii/6382973336.html

Thanks....Scott

5a09f0d2d77a8_Screenshot-2017-11-13KlipschLaScalaIILoudspeakersforSale.png.9a84624462d4ad3fa36156ede49914f8.png5a09f0e9b0068_Screenshot-2017-11-13KlipschLaScalaIILoudspeakersforSale(1).png.4eba7368ee192dd8811b592121575c9b.png

Folks....in an effort to clarify any "questions" regarding the age of my La Scala II's.....

- wvu80, I have no idea how Klipsch manages their serialization process and quite honestly, I have never even thought about it! I can assure you that they were not born in 1992 as I don't believe La Scala II's even existed at this time. I suspect you meant to say 2002 not 1992? However, your interpretation of the born on date is still off by about 5 years.

- opusk2k9, you are very accurate in your "guess" regarding born on date

- The speakers were ordered on or about June 9, 2007

- The packing slip from Klipsch is dated July 23, 2007

- The delivery date to my home was July 26, 2007 via FedEx Freight

- My chiropractor visit was July 27, 2007.....FexEx listed shipping weight at 490 pounds!!!

I hope this helps!!

Thanks...Scott

• Like 3

DATES                   DESCRIPTION                  EXAMPLE

1998- 2016   YY WW ####                    00281234

• YY = year (e.g. 00 =  2000)
  • WW = week of the year (e.g. 28 = 2nd week in June)

BTW, those are beautiful.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scott01 said:

- wvu80, I have no idea how Klipsch manages their serialization process and quite honestly, I have never even thought about it! I can assure you that they were not born in 1992 as I don't believe La Scala II's even existed at this time. I suspect you meant to say 2002 not 1992? However, your interpretation of the born on date is still off by about 5 years.

I edited my post so it doesn't cast any dispersion on your sale.  Thanks for the clarification.

I may be too nonchalant about this but man we sure grill people over these damn SN's? A look at the photo should show us they are indeed LS 2's ? Now I admit for this kind of money I can see a prospective buyer who is truly interested in wanting SN's but what difference to the rest of us ? Same when someone pitches a pair of $450 Heresy's? I mean we aren't matching engine block to frame SN's on a $300K Ferrari at auction now are we? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, richieb said:

I may be too nonchalant about this but man we sure grill people over these damn SN's? A look at the photo should show us that are indeed LS 2's ? Now I admit for this kind of money I can see a prospective buyer who is truly interested in wanting SN's but what difference to the rest of us ? Same when someone pitches a pair of $450 Heresy's? I mean we aren't matching engine block to frame SN's on a $300K Ferrari at auction now are we? 

They are great looking speakers.  I have never heard a pair of LS II, I have several pairs of La Scala and love them.

However, I have heard that LS II are a good step up.

Since they are so pretty, I would want to make sure the veneer is matched (consecutive serials).

Good luck with the sale.    

5 hours ago, richieb said:

I may be too nonchalant about this but man we sure grill people over these damn SN's? A look at the photo should show us they are indeed LS 2's ? Now I admit for this kind of money I can see a prospective buyer who is truly interested in wanting SN's but what difference to the rest of us ? Same when someone pitches a pair of $450 Heresy's? I mean we aren't matching engine block to frame SN's on a $300K Ferrari at auction now are we? 

And by people who have absolutely no intention of buying them. Sometimes it's tough watch. 

The cherry really is gorgeous Scott. I wish I were in the market. 

• Like 1